******ThE DoG ThReAD******

junglejane

iuehfdu3w9ru this motherfucker needs to die a slow, gory death!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://proust73.tumblr.com/post/247510777/if-you-want-to-see-the-gory-details-of-this-crime

Dumb Latvian motherfucker...no wonder that armpit of a country is in the shits.

Someone should drop his mother from that same bridge for not getting an abortion and spreading her inferior genes.

anyone recommend a chew proof dog bed? my dog has chewed throw 2 dog beds already.

Shit if you find something that works, please let me know! yellow dog has gone through 3 indoor beds and about 5 linings / blankets / beds and carpet for his kennel.

try putting a bully stick or something? they probably chew it because they're bored

yeah this is true, I have tried a lot of toys and bones etc. It is difficult as I work during the day. I bought him a gigantic bone the other day, thinking "this will last the week or so" I haven't seen it again, fuck knows where it has gone, the thing was half the size of him!

try putting a bully stick or something? they probably chew it because they're bored

yes got other things to chew, even has a 10 year old lab to chew on and he still decides to rip apart beds, towels, anything he can get his paws and teeth on

• 2 weeks later...