Fatties (vol. 2)

goat

Oh, and this gem after that is equally good

Seeing a body as beautiful and bountiful as yours truly is an inspiration - to those of us who are big and gaining, and to those who just admire the really well fattened male form! To all of us it is a joy - one that the skinny-loving twinks of the world will never, ever know!

But that's okay, because they can leave all the fat in the world to us to enjoy!

Can one of the skinniest sufu members sign up and post their body on bigguts and ask how to get fucking massive? I'm interested in the replies one would receive.

i fully endorse this idea

http://www.bigguts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3142

The Fat & Homeless

I don’t know how this happened.

Homeless to immobile, starving to stuffed.

You may be wondering how this happened.

Well it all started back when I was a skinny, starving, homeless man. I was 23, 160 pounds and fading fast, recently lost my decent job and my decent apartment. All of this bad luck left me on the alley next to a sports bar, digging through every open garbage can and hassling every person that enters and exits the bar. I keep getting some weird looks from the owner but he never calls the cops so I’m not even planning to find a new alley to die in.

Early one morning, I woke up and saw 2 dozen donuts and a gallon of milk….cold milk too. I didn’t even think about who left them or was it poison. All I thought about was: FOOD!!!! Before I knew it, this morning feast was gone. I almost forgot the taste of donuts and milk. It tasted so good, but now I was depressed. No more food. I rolled over and went to sleep, enjoying the missed feeling of going to bed full.

Next time I woke up, once again, I saw food. This time, it was 3 plates filled with chicken wings, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, and mashed potatoes drowned in gravy. This time, I rationed it out. I eat one plate now, 3 hours later, the second plate, and I will keep the last one for emergencies. It’s great it have a plan, but the hard part is to follow it. The food tasted so damn good, the chicken was so juicy, the mac and cheese was so creamy, it was like crack, I had to have more. My stomach was aching, full of food, but I love it. I just could stop eating that tasty food.

I fell asleep rubbing my small stomach that is no longer flat and stretched against my ribs. After a week of eating everything was arrived next to my starving body, my belly started to arch out like a basketball. Every time I woke up, the food portions grew and it looks like my body was follow suit. I don’t have a scale but I knew that I have gained at least 5 pounds in the 2 weeks.

4 weeks from the first meal, my tattered clothes started to get tight. What the hell is going on? I decided to find out who was the extra generous person that is fattening me up. So one night, I stayed up, without eating because it seems I fall asleep 5 minutes after eating this mysterious food. I eyed every single person that walked by the alley.

“So…I finally able to catch you before you fell asleep.â€

I couldn’t believe it. It was so obvious. Every time the food was here, the trash was gone.

“It’s so nice to see my project is moving so smoothly. You look hungry. Have you eat my food yet.â€

“I had to see who was bringing me this food. Thank you.†I said.

“Well, I think it’s time for you to have a change of scenery. What do you think?â€

Was this garbage man really gonna put me up in his house?

“What’s the catch?†I said.

“Nothing. I just can’t watch a helpless man like you die of starvation. What do you say?â€

Free food and board? I’ll take it.

“Ok. Let’s go.†I said.

He only lived two blocks over in a nice apartment, well nicer than mine.

“Have a seat. I’ll get your dinner.â€

“But I’m not hungry.†I said.

“Well, let’s me say it like this. Eat this food or go back to your alley. I don’t think you want to do that, especially now that it’s raining. “

Why is he forcing me to eat? That is so weird.

When he came out of his kitchen, he was holding a tray filled to the brim with food.

“Remember, finish this and you can stay or you can leave and sleep on the wet concrete.â€

Damn. Well I don’t have a choice.

As I started to eat, I was amazed how good this food tasted. It was like heaven on a plate. I was already full, but I couldn’t stop. My mind was telling me to put the fork down, but my body as in autopilot. My stomach was getting rounder and tighter yet I keep eating. ¾ of the way through, I started to slow down. My clothes became too tight for me to continue.

“Why did you stop?â€

“I’m so full. I don’t think I can’t finish this.†I said.

Before I could complain any more, He stuffed more food in to my mouth. He unbuttons my shredded pants and pulled up my shirt.

“Looks like you need to make more room and some help. Don’t worry. I helped in the alley and I’m gonna help you now.â€

He started to rub my surprisingly bloated belly which somehow turned me on. My dick was up and ready to play. I looked at him to see whether or not he was going to “help me out some more.â€

“You are not gonna get any release without finishing my food. Understand?â€

“Uhhhh…Ok.†I said

He continued to shove food down my through for 3 hours. After he finished, I looked at the damage. My belly looked like 9 months pregnant. I was so stuffed I couldn’t even move. I hope this was only the big initiation dinner. I don’t even wanna think how big I’ll become if this happened every night.

“You ready for dessert?â€

Sad.

The internet makes it so easy for the mentally ill to congregate and push each other further into shit.

There is a similar forum where people suffering from severe paranoia validate each others dellusions.

Paranoia thread needs creation immediately

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...