Things You Don't Get

jeepster

I've found that the best way to get out of a traffic jam (that ISN'T caused by rubbernecking, obviously) is to leave lots of space between you and the car in front of you and drive slowly. If the cars loosen up people will "think" the traffic is over and then it will be ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Why i wake up every morning feeling nauseous and hack up a lung for 20 min.

you smoke too much?

also why do I always wake up 10 minutes before my alarm goes off, but when I forget to set it I oversleep? it's not even like I'm used to waking up at that time either...

why ive been hearing one by sunny day real estate on the radio lately

i heard it at the gym the other day i know, and i'm pretty sure i've heard it in the car

i know theyre not like some super indie underground band but thats nowhere near what anyone here listens to

like what the fuck

• 2 months later...

17yrold trendhopperswith100postsand mebe 2 waywt whoHateRep you because they think ur arhtistc styel iz sucks. harhar. it does suck. but you suck even more!! wheehehe. keep up the shit throwing, kid. i'll smear it on my face and then forcibly stick my tongue down your throat. ね。。。?