Things You Don't Get

jeepster

Guest nondskrpt
What makes you, you.

I mean like, the shit that makes me aware I am in this body, as opposed to another and being in another. Awareness of conciousness, self and all that shit.

yeah, like I always get to thinking... if all my memories, and my consciousness were taken and put in another body, would that body then be 'me'? If we had a technology to clone memory, would it be like I could never die, and then then is the new me who has all my memories, really me and would i feel like the same person?

lol after the happening, i never took him seriously cause throughout the whole movie he never seemed seirous at all

LOL

where to begin.........

after seeing both Dead Weather shows in NY last week, I can safely say I saw the best two concerts of my life, plus the fact that Jay-Z gave Jack White a bottle of champagne which he was drinking all throughout the second night.

straight up badass.

Homemade gefilte fish can be very yummy. The key is - if you see gelatinous slime around it, stay away.

Not all kosher wines are nast. I've had some really good israeli ones at NYC kosher steakhouses.

I have no idea why manischevitz is so sweet/fortified

I dont get computer chips, computers, the internet, etc.

I think its bullshit how minerals and plastic with an electric current running through them produces naked women and supertalk on my screen.

To me, its literal magic.