Things You Don't Get

jeepster

i've grown weary of all of the stereotypes after three years of college in a different city. "you live there? is that even possible?" yeah bitch my mom strips after she drops me off from practice where we use tumbleweeds as soccer balls and my dads an elvis impersonator with ties to the mob. fuck outta here.

sensitive much?

i think well dressed beezys can totally get away with a fake lv bag because i cant tell the difference anyway, but if youre wearing high school girl type stuff, why bother.

nah these people be like rocking Conway

why people aren't allowed to sleep in their cars parked on the street if they really really wanted to because really no one wants to live off of a mid size sedan or compact car. sure, maximum security prisioners get even less space (just a bit) but at least they have a bed and access to a bathroom with running water whenever they want.

people only live off of cars parked on the street when they're really desperate and trying to claw their way out of poverty. rather then having them on the streets or trying to fight for space in an otherwise already maxed out homeless shelter, waiting to get into some sort of government housing/assisted living WHY not let them sleep in their cars rather then on the streets. unless they don't trouble themselves to park in a different space every other night so their car wouldn't get towed.. hoggin' that space.

I don't get the appeal of owning a recently built car. They depreciate more than any other purchase you can possibly make, and in the market we're in, it's like chopping off an arm to buy one, or even lease one.

I basically don't get car ownership.

I do really want an AMC Rambler though. Black with plush red leather interior. fuck yeah.