Things You Don't Get

jeepster

• 2 weeks later...
does sex drugs rock and roll ring a bell to you? thats literally the white mans equivalent to booty bills and blunts. its not like misogyny is fuckin unique to rap music

i mean it doesnt get to the point where women are called cunts and hoes. at least rock music has meaning and doesnt fall within the same line every time. i think we can both agree that rap music takes the cake on this. and the sex drugs and rocknroll outline is VERY dead. weezy never ceases to amaze me.

Here is where we discuss things about life, the universe, and everything that we simply don't understand.

I'll start:

I don't understand the appeal of Wavves. They're boring.

feel free to discuss or just post things you don't get.

went back to the first page to see this. isnt wavves just stoner music?

wavves represents lazyness and youth

its like that kid in 8th grade that was a total badass and ahead of everyone else- getting high everyday, a better skateboarder, fucks all the time, has older friends, in and out of juvie...

but when 11th grade rolls around- everyone else has had those experiences.... this kid is still the same and isn't so cool anymore- and you start to realize this kid is a loser and totally obnoxious

now imagine this kid smeared onto a record and that is WAVVES

• 3 weeks later...