Things You Don't Get

jeepster

I don't get how a girl can have a nice body and ugly face. I've ran into to 3 of these girls in the past two weeks, and it's been hard as hell to say something to leave without being offensive. At least I always meet them in a store, that way I can just ask for directions to something :).

compensation

"noise" is subjective. I like Sonic Youth "noise", not mindless static and distortion with toots from a saxophone. fucking weak and uninteresting.

it is to some effect imo. I know there are a lot. A LOT of pretentious shit bands fucking with contact mics out there, but just because music is abrasive doesn't make it all shit. I mean back in the day, people considered punkrock noise. Now anything with distortion and a bit of static is also considered noise.

America's got talent

America's best dance crew

American idol

Amer.......

edit: I dont get television at all. Why do you need it when you can torrent just about anything online.

Sucks

Is fun for what it is

Sucks

Probably sucks, depending on what you were going to say

there's really nothing original anymore, everything these days is derived from something and repackaged but it's how it's done that makes the difference.

do you think bay was that cocky that he thought anything he produced outta his ass would be alright with the average American or was he going through a couple of shitty months and didn't care give a fuck to the point that he would allow himself to be associated with garbage like that

or has he gone senile.

I think most (not all) Americans these days forget about the artistic aspect and that is why we have been producing shitty movies

This. This is how I feel about Rick Owens. I don't know if I'm alone (proably more so on sufu) but I don't really see the appeal of a $185 tank top or gauzey t shirt. Other stuff I can get, but the basics just seem ridiculously overpriced. Do people really have that much money? Also whenever I look at pictures of Rick shows it all looks pretty retarded. Is he a marketing genius and can sell $185 tank tops, or does he really think that everything he makes is amazing. I don't get it. Also Asher Roth. What the fuck. Stuff sucks. If you've listened to any decent hiphop not hard to tell that he sucks. Also why people let their 13-15 yr old daughters dress like prostitutes or sluts. Do they not realize what they are doing? Or are they just denial? I better not have a daughter because she will not be wearing booty shorts.

i'm probably gonna get crazy neg repped but i hate prince, i don't understand how anyone can like him compared to MJ. especially back in the day when they were both in peak form prince was just so much gayer. and has funny facial hair. wack shit

also:

cilantro

PBR

militant islam