Take 5 x Yen Jeans x Pure Blue Japan

ah_long

I dont really upload pictures very often mainly because i dont have a camera....

thinking about dropping 2k on a camera soon...

Just bear with me in the mean time...

all my photos are taken with my cellphone (8mp)

like beatle says, the denim looks tasty. these jeans kick arse. enjoy denim lifestyle! support t5, they are what happens when keeping it real goes right. that patch obviously will age beautifully, if you don't boil it like me

cant' rep ah long for that SC shirt, but i plan too...

• 5 weeks later...

an update.. X-post from what are your jeans doing today thread.. just to help me keep track of the jeans in this thread.. took it to BiG to take another 1.5 inch off the hem

me and my fd decided to go to NYC for a day trip today.. Pardon me for the crappy iphone pictures

took the 6:30am flight from Toronto to La Guardia

when we got there, she went to her sample sale and I went to BiG to get my T5-002 hemmed a lil bit shorter as well as to try on the fit of the Eternal 811 to make sure I got the right size

day started off with a cup cake... what is two bite size is actually half a bit size.. but mmm.. red velvet cupcake

web.jpg?ver=12772684390001

more eating.. I love this taco joint

web.jpg?ver=12772684900001

web.jpg?ver=12772685160001

then I went to BiG.. after that I saw some American workers.. they've changed so much in the past century..

web.jpg?ver=12772686190001

got myself a cold latte

web.jpg?ver=12772699500001

took the subway to meet my fd @ the rock centre

web.jpg?ver=12772686580001

went to shake shack for the first time.. easily the best burger I had in my life time.. definitely going to go back when I'm doing my section of the Burgus World Tour..

web.jpg?ver=12772688080001

time to go home.. stupid weather caused a 1 hour delay.. didn't arrive back into Toronto until 11:30pm

web.jpg?ver=12772691530001

and of course... to make this denim related.. WAYWT

Uniqlo

Redmoon

ALD Belt

Mr. Fat iPhone pouch..

G-Shock

T5-002

RW875

web.jpg?ver=12772694800001

web.jpg?ver=12772694770001

it seems that a few of my jeans have non-sufu approved arcs..

it started with my union stars.. but after wear, the torn up star looks really nice..

as for this pair, I actually like the arcs a lot..

I also have the T5 and Samurai collab S5000VX, it has this take 5 arc on above the samurai arc..

it seems that a few of my jeans have non-sufu approved arcs..

it started with my union stars.. but after wear, the torn up star looks really nice..

as for this pair, I actually like the arcs a lot..

I also have the T5 and Samurai collab S5000VX, it has this take 5 arc on above the samurai arc..

Dont worry about those guys.... they are just jealous because they cant get their hands on these arcs ;)