Sign in to follow this  
homi29

Best Plain (unbranded) Zip-Up Hoodies

I'm looking for some affordable zip-up hoodies, that will keep me warm and last a good amount of time.

I've looked into H&M and they're pretty good for the price, but i'm sure theres a better product out there.

I'm not looking to pay too much, so Carrhart might be a good option, but its hard to find them at decent prices in Toronto (unless you guys know something i dont)

ive been extremely impressed with the 30CDN h&m hoodies. the details are there, the only thing i dont like is the flap on the inside the comes out from the zipper, some hoodies have this and it pisses me off sometimes. just dont machinedry it

u know if H&M will continue to have their hoodies for sale in the spring season?

I havent been in one of their stores for awhile, its kind of staple item so id figure they'd keep it all the time...

truthfully, id want something similar to the supreme hoodies, or id love to try spruce, but thats just out of my price range right now.

AA hoodies seem a little too thin for canadian winters

carhartt makes good middleweight, heavyweight, and thermal-lined hoodies in the $30 - $50 (US) range that should definitely work for canadian winters, brass zippers, reinforced seams and cuffs, the works. They do have a small carhartt logo on the chest, but it's pretty subtle.

where can you pick up carhartt hoodies in toronto?

i like h&m hoodies better than AA ones i like that double lined hood, although i only wear AA ones cuse i get em free.

no idea, I live in New Jersey. I'm sure any work wear/surplus type store would have them, maybe Sears or something.

If that fails, there are a million places that sell them online. Just remember they fit big, especially the heavier-weight ones, as they're designed for work and layering.

H&M have their plain zipup hoodies on sale all year long here in sweden. But i dont know what they carry over in the states. Maybe they have more stuff in sweden because it is a swedish company. They retail for about 25 us dollars over here and are well worth the money.

50/50 polycotton is supposed to be cheaper, more durable and warmer.

Only thing is that the 100% cotton feels nicer on the skin.

Getsuga Tenshou

carhartt do the 100% cotton one, its in this seasons S/S 06 collection.. got in store for £75 heather grey and navy.

SUPERJUNKIE

i like my h&m hoodies but its probably best to get one size up..mine have shrunk like crazy

I really like the thermal lined American Apparel hoodies. I just hate the $56 price tag. But somebody posted a link to oneoffclothing.com

...Their prices are much better than AA's.

Correction: One Off doesn't have the thermal lined...just the regular full zip for $26

Edited by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 10, 2006 at 12:17 PM