The Viridi-Anne S/S 2010

Nothing spectacularly new here, but V-A's strength is definately in consistency as well as developing their product further, and thats why its not a typical "fashion" label imo. the collection looked very nice in the showroom, great attention to detail, very nice unique materials that they develop together with small artisanal factories in Japan etc.

detail/product pics here: http://scoute.org/blog/?p=256

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

love the palette of this collection

and most of the stuff in general

edit: this is nitpicking but the scoute logo is quite intrusive on the pictures i think. it would be better off in the corner. it would still prevent people from jacking the pictures without giving credit, but wouldn't be as distracting.

edit: this is nitpicking but the scoute logo is quite intrusive on the pictures i think. it would be better off in the corner. it would still prevent people from jacking the pictures without giving credit, but wouldn't be as distracting.

it sucks but it has to be done. some time ago I had images that were at the time exclusive jacked by some shitty streetwear blog, including photos that I took myself...

almost half of the footwear are a new cut, no..? the slimmer cut zip boots

personally I don't mind the bulky style either, imo they don't look nearly as chunky in reality, probably due to the pictures being from a low angle.

almost half of the footwear are a new cut, no..? the slimmer cut zip boots

personally I don't mind the bulky style either, imo they don't look nearly as chunky in reality, probably due to the pictures being from a low angle.

exactly and exactly!

I love how wearable this collection is. The color palette is very nice and the trousers/ shorts (drop crotch shorts :Q) are all spot on. I do see potential in the footwear, some of which aren't even half bad in this collection.

• 2 weeks later...