--

High Monika

meeting some friends for a beer once and when we left ended up seeing another of our friends in front of one of those shit hip-hop clubs in shibuya. Decided to hang with him for a bit, other friend shows up, orders whatever which I proceed to drink.

Meet some hoes who wanted to go to a proper club, so we head out and go to a nicer place. Order a few g&t and then when I'm halfway through my 3rd I try to stand up but my legs just give up. I finally make it to the bathroom because I figured I was gonna be sick or something which never happened. Ended up getting my clothes dirty though and almost loosing my glasses while texting some girl oversea for like 1h.

I make it out the club, roll down the hill, catch a cab, pass out, wake up with just enough cash for the taxi.

Same shit happened to my friend at the same club a week or two after on only a few g&t too D:

sounds like someone sloppped ya a "forget me now"... GHB is overratted, would not do that to you... colanapin could do this too, or thorazine... im spelling all this shit wrong, but have eat plenty of em to know, that if ya aint on point your out the loop.

my drink never leaves my site. fucking mickys.

makes me think of:

george-costanza.jpg

^lol. Anti-anxiety shit will knock you out? Plus I doubt it's a roofie since apparently you're supposed to wake up groggy? I said it more just to be dumb.

'sup Bigyen?

I've seen you post this info before and I can't rightly dispute it. Even if it's wrong it's just stupid to drink enough to black out. That said, I'd eaten and exercised yesterday.

if you take any sort of xanax like shit and like 3/4 drinks, most likely you are not gonna remember shit.

I drizank a load of vodka last night with some Xanny's, im still here i think. But i have a inhumane tolerance to both.

Place shame here.

No shame, just be careful. Don't want Superfuture – 1 going on anytime soon. :(

i had a bbq at my place a couple years a back and because i was an amateur at organizing back then i bough waaaayyy too much liquor. only thing i remember from that evening was that i was talking to a friend, which was probably around 11 pm. everything afterwards i have no memory of. aparently somebody stumbled into my garden while we were still out and asked for directions to a different town which is around 2 miles away. he had already walked for ~2 miles and wound up at our party which was in the wrong direction, so i was told that i almost picked a fight with him for w/e reason...

also 2 years ago at new years i blacked out and did some embarrasing shit, i try to cut down on my alcohol consumption though. more moneys for jawnz concept

I've only blacked out two times, but one was sort of expected. Drank a bottle of tequila (minus a shot), and 3/4 of a bottle of sourpuss, in about an hour and a half, maybe two hours. It was my 19th birthday and I didn't know any better. Luckily the black out means I don't remember going back to the then-girlfriend's, passing in and out of consciousness, dislodging the toilet seat trying to throw up (and then moving to the bathtub), and her thinking fucking would sober me up. Woke up in the morning minus a hangover too. So I can still enjoy tequila.

Three weeks ago I agreed to hang out with a cute coworker because she needed a drinking buddy. Didn't really eat much that day, and mixed shots with beer, but somehow went from feeling alright to just having the rest of the night erased from memory. Apparently I didn't make an ass out of myself, we just danced a lot, but recounting our drinks with others the next day, it turns out we had a lot more than I thought. Friends had to drive me home, which I also didn't remember. Woke up missing my phone, and luckily the mailboy was nice enough to pick it up when delivering the next day.

That kind of worried me, so I've been limiting myself since. Can't believe how much an empty stomach can affect you.

A long post ensues:

In high school we went on a trip to costa rica, it was a big deal fun happy time to be, but was mostly us on a bus going all over the place to see everything, while missing most everything on the way, one of those situations.

so on the last night, we were supposed to go to the "julia childs" of costa ricas house (bitch had a TV show there, had cooked for EL PREDIDENTE, all that jazz) for a private dinner, part of the tour guides big firework crechendo to our week long trip, two weeks maybe, whatever...

so we decide to get a bunch of booze, and this rum is fucking the worst, me and a friend stick to the beer, but we have this bottle of rum just full, a whole fifth, and this kid josh something or other is trying to tell us we are pussys for wanting to drink presidente and not drink the rum, so we go off on him... really start yelling and psyching him up, that he is a pussy if he does not drink the ENTIRE bottle right now (not a hip pint, a fucking full bottle FIFTH, like a stoli bottle.), right in front of us, that your a bitch if you dont do it, a loser... we were so bad... so there this kid josh go's, and starts to POUND from this bottle, which had a max of about two or three drinks taken from it at this point... he is guzzling, almost throwing up, gaging, were yelling at him to finish, and he keeps going, spurts a few times, the whole works, finally after a lot of bad noise, this kid fucking finishes the bottle, he FINSIHED IT!!!! (knowing what i know now, i could have been liable for his death, its amazing he did not die).

so were cheering him on, peer acceptance at the highest cost, and as we are going nuts that he did this, i yell at him, NOW BREAK THE BOTTLE ON THE TABLE! and what does the kid do, he fucking smashes this bottle all over the place, it explodes everwhere. now were mad at him, we tell him that he made a mess and needs to clean it up... so so bad.

we call room service, and ask for them to send someone to the room to clean it up. we have him deal with her when she gets there, my friend feeding him the worst kind of horrible Spanish to talk to her, making him say dirty fucked up shit, she sees whats up and is laughing at him with us so kudos to her... the worst... so soon after the whole cleaning it up fiasco, this is still all about five minutes (10 or so tops, felt like forever though) that all this went down, the inevitable happens, he gets sick, but i mean SICK, really sick, and we still have to go to this pusdo fancy dinner... by bus, all of us... somehow we manage to get him on to the tour bus without our two teachers notcing, but soon in to the ride he is throwing up out the window of our little camper thing, all over the side in between bouts of professing his love to this fat girl he hooked up with on the trip, that was totally out of his league even though she was fat and uncool and ugly...

it only got worse at dinner, as he mumbled words that did not exist, could barely keep his head off the table, and would exclaim out loud things like "BREAD!", and reach for some non existent item across the table, which of course was no longer on the table and just in his mind. as things got progressively worse, the teachers finally removed him from the nights proceedings and took care of him outside with some air.

to this day, i honestly can not believe he did not rat us out, or that he lived. He really honestly should have died.

how does this relate to this thread you might ask? when we were on our way to the airport the next day, us with our baggage, him with baggage and hangover, he proclaimed to remember nothing, have no memory, and feel worse than he ever had.

lesson learned.

Paragraphs my man, paragraphs.

Kudos and rep for pointing out that my early morning coffee ramble was barely coherant... i did not spice it up to get a A+++ (like lisa simpson did that one time), but i did put it in to bullet form to spread out the story arc with a little more zest and class, just like you Leroy.

it only got worse at dinner, as he mumbled words that did not exist, could barely keep his head off the table, and would exclaim out loud things like "BREAD!", and reach for some non existent item across the table, which of course was no longer on the table and just in his mind.

This is sig-level.

i took the bus home from a nice night out, not that drunk and looking forward to sleep. Walked by my friends house he calls me in for some drinks. it¨s now it's all slowly getting worse and worse. I know we opened a couple of wine bottled and had some gin tonic. I came to him at 3am, i woke up on the street outside of my house 8am, i can't remember shit from 4-8. I woke up when my neighbour almost drove over me. you can imagine what my mum said and felt...

what about my friend? he passed out in his toilet and his girlfriend who has asleep all the time thought he had died, he too, can't remember what happened after 4 o'clock...

Guest bambam
^lol. Anti-anxiety shit will knock you out? Plus I doubt it's a roofie since apparently you're supposed to wake up groggy? I said it more just to be dumb.

'sup Bigyen?

I've seen you post this info before and I can't rightly dispute it. Even if it's wrong it's just stupid to drink enough to black out. That said, I'd eaten and exercised yesterday.

benzos won't knock you out, but they WILL make you fuckin completely forget 1-4 hours of your life. it's such a fucked feeling, i tried clonazepam at lunch at school once and it felt like the last two periods and an hour after that just flew by and i only have scattered memories from my friend's apartment. i know we talked on the bus ride there and while i was at his place but i have fucking no recollection of it at all even though i seemed compeltely coherent to those around me.

alcohol and benzos seems like brutal combo, im sure your friends would have had a story or two to tell you. bluelight has an alcohol + benzos thread and every other post basically says 'fucked up a car/hit on friends' gfs/lost all my money' and they can't remember shit the next day