--

High Monika

i once came back home to my apartment from a night out drinking and dancing and i need to take a piss. so i open the door to the bathroom and i see the dude i share my apartment with sitting on the toilet seat hunched over forwards resting on his legs, butt naked and sleeping. i lol'd : D

so i'm thinking, shit where do i release the pressure now? the sink? nah that's filthy. then i remember that the balkony had someflowerpots...

the next day i tell him about him passing out on the toilet seat, he can't remember a fucking thing haha

black out from alcohol happens to me a lot, a few times per months. what sucks is that you cannot predict it.

last time was before leaving town. we had a sort of "saying goodbye for the summer" night, i drank way too much and then one of my friend paid me a drink. i downed it and started feeling bad so i got out of the bar, it was around 11.30pm.

next thing i remember is a sort of huge black doorman or security guy telling me that i should leave the square it was probably around 2.30am since bars closed at 2 this day. then i think i got up and walked to a bench, because in my next remembrance i'm waking up from sleeping on a bench and it's 5.30am, and i'm sobering up.

on the way home i thought my left backpocket was lighter than it should be but i was too lazy to check. i actually lost/gave the whole content of this pocket which was my keys, change and bike key. i'm glad i still had my cardholder, phone and ipod.

worst blackout ever was probably last summer. i drank nearly a whole bottle of jack during the evening and passed out at around 11pm in a club (from what i was told i was walking and fell down on the floor like i was dead). then next thing i remember is at around 8am. i'm at my friend's place throwing up...