Denime - where to buy outside of Japan?

ringring

I have been looking for 2 years in New York and I've now given up.

I've got a better (and sometimes cheaper) way to get Denime though.

1.) Search http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp for Denime. If you don't speak any Japanese, just translate the auction text on Altavista's Babelfish.

2.) Go to www.celga.com and they will act as your bidder for a reasonable fee. You cannot register on Yahoo Japan unless you have a Japanese address but Celga has set up a business as the middle man to get around this snag. I've used them twice before for sneakers and they've been very good.

The only problem is if you don't know your size then you'll have to take a chance. Let me know if you have any questions about my experiences.

I've had good experiences both times. They bid for you while the auction is just about to end which is a good bidding technique. They also ship with EMS w/ Tracking number and it didn't take all that long (from start to end the whole process took about 15-20 days)

My most recent purchase was a pair of Nike AD21 Huarache Lights and I was extremely happy with the whole process.