Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commissary probably WONT have the crewneck. Not yet at least. Assuming you're talking about the OC one, you're not toooooo far from the LA supreme store. Just go there and check it out.

@cure did you get it from the store? or online?

store in LA

i was literally pulling out my wallet to cop the fucking forest M timberline right now, and as soon as i refresh my cart that shit is gone. fuuuuck

sup jordan, kevin just told me whats up hahah

i hope the box logo hoodies drop tomorrow so i can combine shipping with the timberline jacket.

Has anyone tried the harris tweed hat yet? Are the reports of bad fit true?

and whats with the hype on the divine mercy? religious thing?

^ i thought the tweed fit a little snug. i usually wear a 7 1/4 in fitteds comfortably, but that thing hurt my head. it felt like the lining was too thick for it to be a proper size. couldn't try on a 3/8 for comparison because they were sold out, but that's how true sizing fit me.

To me, the new eras in general have felt like shit for awhile now in general, or even hats in general. Either some hats are too shallow or to deep and go over my ears.

Also, damn I went for that Medium Timberland too. But saw they finally sold out of M's. After all this time too. Damn.

To me, the new eras in general have felt like shit for awhile now in general, or even hats in general. Either some hats are too shallow or to deep and go over my ears.

Also, damn I went for that Medium Timberland too. But saw they finally sold out of M's. After all this time too. Damn.

damn, that generally sucks.

forgot drops were bi-monthy...dont know why i got all worked up for tomorrow.

The more i look at the fishtails, the more i want one. Do the fishtails button up in the back?

^^^ who knows..really... i didnt think arc logos and outdoor zip ups would drop before box logo and divine mercy...same with fishtail parka dropping that early considering its a winter jacket.

but you said it yourself.. drops are typically bi-monthly. with maybe at least one or two items coming out every week? and i can see how the ripstop cap MIGHT be somewhat alright for colder weather but for us in the bay, probably a no go.

^ i thought the tweed fit a little snug. i usually wear a 7 1/4 in fitteds comfortably, but that thing hurt my head. it felt like the lining was too thick for it to be a proper size. couldn't try on a 3/8 for comparison because they were sold out, but that's how true sizing fit me.

The corduroy felt a bit small as well - I always get 7 1/2 and a 7 1/2 in it was a bit tight, but I think it'll stretch a bit over time. It seems to happen with all New Eras that use thicker materials - the wool buffalo check side logo one from a few years back was the same thing and it stretched a bit over time and is fine now. I'm going to guess the tweeds are the same deal based on what you said, but mine hasn't shown up yet.

Yeah, same here. Hopefully some mediums show up at the store. Anyone have a medium green timberline for sale?

Edit: Damn, just called. No more restocks on timberlines in store.

ripstop flap hats, burnsville 5 panels, dots long sleeves and striped workshirts were todays drop.

Was going to cop the outdoor hoodie, walked down to Uniqlo, got the KM version for 100 bux cheaper. Love the taped zipper on this one too. Was eyeing the fishtail too, but after trying the Supreme one on I do kind of like the midlength of it.

*NY had all colors of Timberline out too.;

Uniqlo fishtail is a full length military parka, comes down to about knee length, the hood buttons off but I'm not sure about the fur

*edit

I don't know about sizing up with the fishtail, I think people are worried about it being a little short, but then you run into the problem of the sleeves being too long. As long as you realize the supreme one is kind of a hybrid between a N-3b length coat and a field jacket you should be fine going TTS.

plus, wifey won't let me spend $600

holla "we want pre-nup!"

Has anyone tried the harris tweed hat yet? Are the reports of bad fit true?

and whats with the hype on the divine mercy? religious thing?

the harris tweeds are kind of awesome but the bill is like 1/2" thick. don't know why everyone's complaining about the price, the embroidered all-over print ones cost $54

probably the appeal of divine mercy is that's kind of a cool concept and doesn't have a huge supreme logo on it (as far as anyone knows)

forgot drops were bi-monthy...dont know why i got all worked up for tomorrow.

you mean semi-monthly (which they aren't anyway)

It seems to happen with all New Eras that use thicker materials - the wool buffalo check side logo one from a few years back was the same thing and it stretched a bit over time and is fine now.

it's not a function of the material - there's a slight variance on sizing because they're constructed by people who are afraid they'll lose their bonus for not meeting their target of completing 120 caps within an hour. i got two of the buffalo checks and one fit half a size small and the other half a size big. i think the one that fit universally small was the earflap new era due to its construction

Was going to cop the outdoor hoodie, walked down to Uniqlo

you back for good? hit me up, we can grab some rice and beans then jam out to slayer (no homo)