Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the past couple seasons most of the bags have gone on sale, so the choice should be more based on anticipated stock levels. mountain bag is probably a safe bet.

the only things that never go on sale are hard goods, caps, supreme non cut-and-sewn t-shirts and capsule collaboration lines such as APC, malcolm mclaren, etc.

tshirts (including mclaren) were on sale @ supreme LA in August.

they restock kind of randomly - if there's an imbalance of stock in one of the three locations (ny, la, web) they'll redistribute. or if stock gets low and they have a bunch in the warehouse etc. however, at this point i doubt there's boxes and boxes of green timberlines sitting out there.

Gash. I fly out to NY last week of Nov, sounds like my timing = fail, not just on timberlines but general stock holding.

nothing to sell here, and no pick up request.

is the plaid trail hat out yet?

also, i wanna take a poll on whether the cold weather bomber will stick around until the sale. i've never been interested in a leather jacket from supreme, so i haven't paid attention to how long they're available.

kthxbi.

no trail caps yet, i have a NWT black smedium one from last season if you want...

even if the bomber makes it to the sale (which is probable, although not sure about your size), some guy may just decide to buy them all up to flip - that's what happened last year (at 30% - don't think they made it to 50%).

anyway isn't the difference at 30% like half hour of billing for you? stop being so lazy :D

i would never buy one for the lack of symmetry. It really bugs me.... SUP-REME

i suppose the jeans or mag-lite with just SUP are out of the question and you'd go crazy thinking SUP-WHAT? SUP-PER? SUP-DAWG? SUP-ERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOTIOUS?

pucca, i got a medium red arc logo on ebay but 200 shipped for you in the usa, a little more to canada

for some reason this bit made me laugh: "I realized that I shouldn't have bought a New Era, because it's not my style."

box logoes don't cure all of life's problems, people

anyone had any luck getting their hands on sweatshirts in a XXL? I have a crewneck from them from...hm i guess 06-07, that is the best quality sweatshirt i've ever owned. i've tried find more only to have one of the short dudes tell me they dont make XXL. do you have to be an insider to get that, or do they really not make it anymore?

i've put on an XL in certain styles before and it looks like i stole my little brothers hoodie.