Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stadium jackets were a good idea poorly executed. purple and neon green fur? really?

tried on the outdoor hoodie. nice and thick like expected, dug the zips on the pockets and the extended collar, but the bright red supreme pull on the black was a bit much. that and I also have the same tiger fleecy collegiate hoodie from last season.

i kinda dig the tiger fleece on the arc logos though; it's an interesting change up. red and blue are super fruity loops colored in person, purple, navy, and black are all pretty nice actually.

tracker jacket's super heavy. not my thing personally, but pretty damn nice and fits with the workwear/outdoors thing that's blowing up/over right now.

harris tweed fitteds are sick. and expensive.

corduroy shirts, vans, guide flannels (were they out before?) were all pretty eh.

hmmm so it is...thanks

so is the view all screen only for stuff thats dropped or selling on the site?

Yeah only the shit being sold currently. Doesn't even show sold out pulled stuff like the old tees or sagamore parkas.

My damn buddy has been beasting for these tweeds. I'm not a hat guy but I must admit it looks pretty sweet

i kinda dig the tiger fleece on the arc logos though; it's an interesting change up. red and blue are super fruity loops colored in person, purple, navy, and black are all pretty nice actually.

harris tweed fitteds are sick. and expensive.

i agree with the heather arc logos, it would be nice if they came in heather grey like the bolts sweater.

and does the harris tweed fitteds have the harris tweed tag inside the hat?

bolts crewneck looks nice in all color ways, but i'm particularly fond of the gray.

measurements make it seem like it fits small, I think im going to size up.

i think supreme just copied and pasted the sizing from the crewneck sweater

Damn, I really wish the outdoor zip up made it to the webstore.

If anyone is going to be dropping by either of the stores any time soon and would be willing to pick me one up (and maybe a tweed new era), please pm me. It's not too hyped so it should be around a while.

Does the timberline jacket fit slim or broad in the shoulders? I'm between M and L, not sure which size to order. I`ve tried on the L peacoat and it fits me properly chest and shoulder wise. Not sure how this compares.

It fit pretty slim on me. I have smallish shoulders, and the M is pretty snug. I'd say if you're between or have broad shoulders, go with the L. A M the sleeves would probably be pretty short