Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is possible that they stocked different size runs.

this is undoubtably true although lafayette actually had the sz small t-shirts which must be some kind of first

the prices on the apc site were for sure bumped up to 198 this afternoon, and now they're back down to 170. really weird.

yeah, in store they were actually tagged 198 earlier today (apc). also supreme marked down to 170, can't these people get on the phone and figure it out?

maybe i'll grab a tee this weekend, first drop in a while i can just take my time and grab something hyped the weekend after a drop

i dunno, your size sold out pretty quickly yesterday in store, not sure what the restock situation is. make sure you pass by uniqlo and laugh at the +j line though.

actually i do find the t-shirt design to be somewhat provocative.. i think it looks better in red, it looks like a photo with messed up processing that didn't age right

edit - strange how the ps model is being overlooked at the apc site... do streetwear people think "petite" is french for "gay?"

took the hanes tees out of the plastic, threw them in the wash to shrink 'em. took them out of the dryer and one of the tees developed a pretty big rip on the shoulder seam.

i suppose i could contact supreme (or hanes?) and ask for an exchange. on the other hand it's just an 8-dollar tee. not sure whether it's worth the trouble.

took the hanes tees out of the plastic, threw them in the wash to shrink 'em. took them out of the dryer and one of the tees developed a pretty big rip on the shoulder seam.

i suppose i could contact supreme (or hanes?) and ask for an exchange. on the other hand it's just an 8-dollar tee. not sure whether it's worth the trouble.

ahah whoa. i highly doubt either party will honor such a request. good luck.

random thought #2...is anyone else still having a hard time wrapping their head around the fact that with the inception of the online shop, it's gotten 500x easier to find out exactly what is dropping, what price it will be, and when it will be in stores? Call it old skool, but I miss dropping in every Thursday to see what's good.

tried on the timberline today, then went to jcrew and got the barbour. fuckin tartains were 118, i thought that was just a pricing error on the website. it was a shitshow btw.

A bunch of people have asked me about this so instead of answering the PMs, the timberline was alright, but the barbour is obviously better quality. This is the case with some supreme jackets, and I'd usually just get the supreme because of the better cut and fit, like a the supreme peacoat or m-65 as opposed to a jcrew or regular run alpha. But the barbour actually fit me better this time. Plus, the barbour is more that i was looking for. It's heavier, much better for a winter coat. And I can get the zip-in lining to make it even warmer in a couple months. About the quality, The cotton of the barbour has a different, heavier feel. The hardware is much better, etc. P.S., I didn't even need to go all the way uptown to the barbour store. JCrew student discount is clutch. I haven't been a student in years, but if I shave, I still look like I'm in highschool.

a) You actually bought these. And no, it's not the same as getting the North Face. There is nothing about the design of the Hanes tees different from the ones you can get at Target for a fourth of the price.

B) Please try to take it back. Please do it. Film it and put it on YouTube. Please Please Please!!!

Anyone notice how close the Wings+Horns x Nom De Guerre thermal hoodie looks to the Supreme outdoor hoodie? It's practically the same thing but with stupid hand warmers.

Was on the North Face site today and saw their LES hoodie model, would have been a good base for a collabo.

Was on the North Face site today and saw their LES hoodie model, would have been a good base for a collabo.

thats a nice piece. Looks like Gellar piece from 2 seasons back

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/mens-shirts-sweaters/mens-lower-east-full-zip-hoodie.html?link=image&variationId=044