Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya someone mentioned they had a few colors buti when i went to look nothing was up.

Copped the shirt and a khaki lux twill... stoked. Has anyone seen the "Deep purple" lux twill camp cap in person? Is it more maroon or purple? Thats the one i originally had wanted because i thought it was maroon but couldnt bring myself to buy ore purple clothing

also: the jeans are only $170 on the apc website and they have both NS and petite stsndard in a bunch of different sizes. And shiiit, i shouldve bought the black shirt from the apc site. Og well, ill just get both and sell what i dnt want

Did anyone else notice the brief re-appearance of the classic logo hoodie? It was pulled off right before 8...

yea it was there but only white and black in sz large then it was gone. Probably thru it up by mistake because the classic logo cap got lagged after the other three items got updated.

Copped the shirt and a khaki lux twill... stoked. Has anyone seen the "Deep purple" lux twill camp cap in person? Is it more maroon or purple? Thats the one i originally had wanted because i thought it was maroon but couldnt bring myself to buy ore purple clothing

i saw "deep purple" and got psyched haha. anyway i don't know for sure being that the site is dead, but they did have a lux twill cap in store in a color properly known as burgundy or wine; i.e. maroon with purple leanings

someone grab that xs apc tee, you can bug people out with tag pics for decades to come ("this white box logo came in xs!"). would have loved to hear the angry phone call from supreme to apc on the undercut front - i would have actually been tempted at 170 so it's probably better that way

I think the site crash probably had something to do with some random older items showing up on there today as well. Maybe database problems. It was never that error even back before they upgraded their servers and the site got hammered first thing on release days and went down. It was also working fine earlier today even right around when the new stuff went up. It wasn't even slow then.

I think the site crash probably had something to do with some random older items showing up on there today as well. Maybe database problems. It was never that error even back before they upgraded their servers and the site got hammered first thing on release days and went down. It was also working fine earlier today even right around when the new stuff went up. It wasn't even slow then.

like what?