Supreme F/W 2009

Yea thats the cap. ill drop by the shop when it re opens with the f/w stuff im sure it in the back some where.

on another note s/s 09 wasnt that disappointing bright spots were:

Heather tanks (overly price but fit was on point worth the $$)

polos (sonics colorway fcking ill)

button downs and flannels for basic steez

marlboro jacket fresh

collabos were pretty weak but s/s rarely have gems f/w always never disappoint.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, i guess that is the more direct explanation

yeah, I guess in the end in its worth noting that, the brand is Buck Knives. I realize you most likely understood that, but I however was too uncultured to get the reference used in the humor.

Where is my drug music cd?

btw i hope they revert back to smedium sizing, too much hassle hunting down those smalls

One mans smedium is another mans short hem nightmare.

Edit: Canvas shoes and oxfords, both short sleeve and long, were good this time around. Bright plaid camp cap was pretty. Striped madras and eye sore madras shirts were also good to go. Striped chinos were nice.

Fitteds were doo doo this season.

Past few seasons supremes fitteds really fell off. I mean there was like what, 4 New Era's this season? Almost everything is snap backs, sports caps, or some in house model (trail caps, trooper hats, denim caps etc etc)

I'm not complaining though, about all I wear these days is the Pirates embroidered cap they did a few years ago.

eh, there's always going to be highlights, but much of the rest was pretty unexceptional if not actually bad

hated all the button down shirts except maybe one of the madras ones and the green chambray which wasn't really all that special

knit tops unexceptional (didn't help that the fit was lousy on me)

jackets: ventile and marlboro were decent but not, say, the ma-1

bright plaid, black disruptive camp caps

denim cap

ghost town t-shirt

shorts - striped and camo

5 pocket twill pants

budweiser - almost all

bruins

mclaren cap and shoes

victoria new era

m - sorry about the wait - i've coincidentally been thinking about it recently jamming out to flasket brinner, i'll get you on pm

anyone liked the wide striped pocket t-shirts?

yes. forgot about that tee fit is on point if you size up one. my favorite casual tee as of late.

i got both guyebera from the past 2 releases and this season is shit compared to last (embroidery made it pop). anyone wants it i got the red one in my closet i will gladly let go of.

I wish they would hurry up and come out with the preview so I can allocate my funds elsewhere

you can allocate your funds now cuz none of the shit will fit you.

And you know it.

78 i thought you've moved onto beesabeem and "getting your grown man on". what brings you here?

moved on? been doin milspec's most hated brand synergy of vis+preme since pre-FIL days... I'm always a sucker for supleme.

but you're right less graphic T purchases nowadays more button ups...

nah sayword's right.

I just loooooooove to hate the guy that spits so much shit on so many 'fashion' forums but dresses like a fucktard with those awesome headphones and even better Lafayette cap!

If he'd just shut up or contribute something real I'd leave the poor kid alone, but he just keeps coming back for more n' more.

The best is when he tries to defend his fellow retarded brethren.

And sayword, please post all your 'black' supreme. Really.

edit: Oh yeah Zubin thanks for the neg rep!! "That's just mean" hahahahahhaha

Remember this is all very very very serious.

ha

anyone that reads the 5th knows i do a good job of sonning your stupid nut inspecting (no, really) ass when ever I feel like it. thats why YOU CANT get off my nuts, cause i shouldnt be on your mind since my shit is not on par. I talk the shit and you love it, thats why you cant stop.

fuck even iron koopa gets it in on you cuz. so you can come over here and pop shit if you want, u already know what it is cuz its already been said. you can post fits that I already posted all day long, if I felt bad about them I wouldnt have upped them, but ayone who reads the 5th already knows your spitting old shit to a new demographic.

you can't son me.

ever.

nothing you will ever ever say can be of any merit. your opinion has no content. it's just hot air.

You got into this shit because of N.E.R.D. and the Teriyaki Boyz. That speaks volumes you don't seem to grasp.

you dress like a retard

you talk like a retard

you have the aesthetic sensibility of a retard

you and your chum Tronics n' Koopa n' SB need to start a new forum for all the clueless kids.

if I felt bad about them I wouldnt have upped them,

see that's what I'm getting at. you can't seem to see how badly you dress.

Lafayette's a fuckin joke. It's worse than the 100s. But you think because it's from Japan it's must be dope.

You love your music so why not save your money, not buy Supreme and get some fuckin decent headphones. Those things you rock are the definition of t.o.y.

And we all know why you're rocking that T... those were easily the biggest fitting T's ever made by 'preme... I fuckin rock a medium in that shit...

but ayone who reads the 5th already knows your spitting old shit to a new demographic.

and like i said in the chat WDYWT thread, that's just the case. The new kids don't actually KNOW what they're wearing, nor do they seem to CARE what they're wearing as long as it gives them some kind of e-cred. It is an unfortunate state of affairs BUT when kids idols are Pharell, Kanye et all what do you expect?

Atleast you are what you wear... so I guess that's a plus right?

Keep it coming kid.

yes, I have. on numorus occassions. once again you are treading old ground that has already been talked about. this happened already and ive already said what i had to. this is old. you are old. im done messing up this thread. you know where to find me.

btw the neptunes thing is the most overreaching trite shit your dumb ass has came up with and continue to cling to. edit: damn son im trying to read all that shit. i dont care what you think about what i do. i got plenty lafeyette, so? I gont plenty of things. and lol @ talking about headphones you cant even see.