Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They run small....the liner makes them run tight IMO

the liner makes the feel snug but I'd always buy the smaller size if in between 2 sizes because you don't want to make the visual silouhette sloppy.

Anybody got an olive fishtail parka in XL they'd be willing to part with? Holla at me

I brought that navy baseball jacket back with me. Hit me up if you still want to check it out.

if you were real new york, you'd get it half off at the strand

did you just call me out on an online forum? you're a supreme fiend buying into culture, just moved here like 3 years ago prob. i dont go to fucking strand cause i'm not some bridge and tunnel NYU kid pseudo quasi intellectual. you fucking herb i've lived in washington heights my whole life

.....i've lived in washington heights my whole life

Not having the historical culture of Harlem and lacking the blue collar melting pot of The Bronx, you're essentially a bootleg Inwood.

If it wasnt for the heroin, i wouldnt pay attention to Washington Heights.

I grew up in Delaware. Moved here in 2005.

did you just call me out on an online forum? you're a supreme fiend buying into culture, just moved here like 3 years ago prob. i dont go to fucking strand cause i'm not some bridge and tunnel NYU kid pseudo quasi intellectual. you fucking herb i've lived in washington heights my whole life

i was originally "calling out" your lack of poor comparison shopping skills, but thanks for your interest in my personal life - it's very touching that we can build such a caring community.

i'm buying into culture? at least i'm not doing it through amazon.

Not having the historical culture of Harlem and lacking the blue collar melting pot of The Bronx, you're essentially a bootleg Inwood.

If it wasnt for the heroin, i wouldnt pay attention to Washington Heights.

I grew up in Delaware. Moved here in 2005.

take an urban history class or someshit, city's not a theme park or a mall with neighborhoods designated for your enjoyment. i can't even begin to start with what's wrong with you said or where you think you're coming from with those comments. blue collar melting pot? wtf does that mean, nothing. bootleg Inwood? .....what theyre extension of the same neighborhood. Dyckman's around both. Heroin? since when, i think you're thinking of Alphabet City, aka the Heroin mall. It's coke and weed up here. so don't pay attention to it and stay in your condo somewhere else.

readytoignite, you made it personal when you said i'm not "real new york," but more so because you think shopping at strand is some sort of personification of quintessential new yorker. I just pre-ordered that shit cause it was way cheaper on amazon and i'm assured a copy that way. once you and ms sally start playing that who's more OG than the rest game it just ends up in a shit thread and no one wins. I mean i could be like fuck you readytoignite i cop my shit from the library flea market where shit cheaper and more authentic than anything or some other fake elitist indie nonsense. just sayin

My condo is lovely.

A blue color meltng pot is a place where different types of poor people dwell that i co-op my style from.

do you want to come to my condo? We can go to The Melting Pot for Fondue afterwards.

It will also be lovely.

What does OG mean?

I've been hinting at an invitation to your condo for months! Floosy.

My condo is lovely.

A blue color meltng pot is a place where different types of poor people dwell that i co-op my style from.

do you want to come to my condo? We can go to The Melting Pot for Fondue afterwards.

It will also be lovely.

What does OG mean?

Supreme themed style jocking party at ms. sally's condo? i'm down. now everyones gonna want to chill at the ms. sally H den

take an urban history class or someshit, city's not a theme park or a mall with neighborhoods designated for your enjoyment. i can't even begin to start with what's wrong with you said or where you think you're coming from with those comments. blue collar melting pot? wtf does that mean, nothing. bootleg Inwood? .....what theyre extension of the same neighborhood. Dyckman's around both. Heroin? since when, i think you're thinking of Alphabet City, aka the Heroin mall. It's coke and weed up here. so don't pay attention to it and stay in your condo somewhere else.

readytoignite, you made it personal when you said i'm not "real new york," but more so because you think shopping at strand is some sort of personification of quintessential new yorker. I just pre-ordered that shit cause it was way cheaper on amazon and i'm assured a copy that way. once you and ms sally start playing that who's more OG than the rest game it just ends up in a shit thread and no one wins. I mean i could be like fuck you readytoignite i cop my shit from the library flea market where shit cheaper and more authentic than anything or some other fake elitist indie nonsense. just sayin

This fight was lost long ago. Theres too many of them now and they stick together like kimchi rice. I get enough perks by letting go of doors and giving wrong directions. You should try it.

BTW you have it easy in the heights...Brooklyn has truly become a zoo.

Go back to Connecticut, "Real Strand New Yorker"

"he neg repped me and it felt like a kiss" (nh)

ms sally, let me know if you decide to sign up for that class on the urban history of new york - i need some electives to complete my excellent nyu education. my thesis is going to be titled: "emrinder - how things get personal when a kid from washington heights 'catches feelings' on the internet "

fwiw the +j puffer ($130) is much nicer than the supreme one at any price

Supreme themed style jocking party at ms. sally's condo? i'm down. now everyones gonna want to chill at the ms. sally H den

Dont be shy. You dont need friends to join. It can just be me, you, and a crock of fondue. I'll keep the fire going.

ms sally, let me know if you decide to sign up for that class on the urban history of new york - i need some electives to complete my excellent nyu education. my thesis is going to be titled: "emrinder - how things get personal when a kid from washington heights 'catches feelings' on the internet "

I'll call my Dad about tuition.

ready's more "downtown" than me. i don't hang out in new york. i just go there to shop so i can wear clothes to make it look like i hang out in new york. i also take pictures of the local youths with my dslr so i can make sure i copy the style correctly. my condo is far from the path, so i usually drive. i generally take a tunnel but sometimes a bridge.

wtf is the strand?