Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would never buy one for the lack of symmetry. It really bugs me.... SUP-REME

Yeah, theyre really not appealing in general though. I saw someone wearing an old navy sweater today arched the same OLD-NAVY = SUP-REME. Looked Samezies.

no trail caps yet, i have a NWT black smedium one from last season if you want...

thanks

even if the bomber makes it to the sale (which is probable, although not sure about your size), some guy may just decide to buy them all up to flip - that's what happened last year (at 30% - don't think they made it to 50%).

anyway isn't the difference at 30% like half hour of billing for you? stop being so lazy :D

if only i saw that money i bill... lol. plus, wifey won't let me spend $600

never held/bought any Supreme stuff, looking at the Bolt Crewneck in heather black. looks real nice. worthy of $118?

i picked up the navy version and i want to get the heather grey one, haha. Worth of $118 is different to everybody. The fit is a little boxy, but after i hot-soaked it and dried it, it got to a good size (i got a medium and i usually buy smalls in other brands); on top of that, it still was soft and the inner lining didn't get messed up. The quality is nice, and its warm as fuck. if you live in LA, its been great and almost too warm for this rainy week. i usually only pick up a supreme tee every once in a while, but i splurged for the crewneck.

just found out there's a Commissary about two minutes away from where i go to colllege. perfect. i may be new (and not have a huge budget) but I think I'm in the right place.

Commissary probably WONT have the crewneck. Not yet at least. Assuming you're talking about the OC one, you're not toooooo far from the LA supreme store. Just go there and check it out.

@cure did you get it from the store? or online?

Commissary probably WONT have the crewneck. Not yet at least. Assuming you're talking about the OC one, you're not toooooo far from the LA supreme store. Just go there and check it out.

yeah it's the OC one. ill give it a shot, if not, I'll make a day out of it and hit the LA store. plus I wanna try on the waxed work jacket, so that works. thanks for the tips nugg.