Rising Sun & Co

Turntabloid

This shit is nice. The price point is a bit too much for me to handle. The Yukon is like $500. It does have beautiful detailing and also some great denim. I believe it is a natural indigo from white oak. Don't quote me on that though.

Mike Hodis is a great guy and loves to shoot the shit about denim and vintage clothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that mike's wife? I was under the impression that just Mike and his wife work in the shop.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, when I went here, I really, really, really wanted their canvas blacksmith pants, but I had to hold myself back. The $300 price tag scared me away a bit. I think if Mike was there I would have picked them up, but instead his nephew was there and, uh, he was lacking in some, uh denimology, if you will. Their manufacturing room is pretty nice though.

On another note I might be heading down there tomorrow. I might just pick up the Blacksmiths. If so there should be some detailed shots coming up.

• 2 months later...