VS0001132 PLAIN TEE L/S (HEATHER)

VS0001133 PLAIN TEE CUFFLESS (HEATHER)

VS0001134 PLAIN TEE BOAT NECK (HEATHER)

VS0001135 PLAIN HOODIE F.Z. (HEATHER)

VS0001136 3/4 B.V. SWEATS (HEATHER)

VS0001137 B.V. SWEATS (HEATHER)

VS0001142 JUNGLE 1-POCKET TEE S/S

VS0001143 JUNGLE 1-POCKET TEE L/S

I just robocopped the maliseet and gabo high.

I doubt anyone with even a little bit of sense would bother with Colette prices. There are plenty of Japan proxies out there - 555 Euros is insane.

Kiya, please posts pics when you receive them, would love to see Maliseet's worn.

Maliseets looked good to begin with but for some reason the more I saw them, the less appealing they became.

anyone knows how to be a member on the mailing list of visvim? Is there any website to register?

You leaving your name and email address in their store. Visvim.tv are also listing new pieces at the same time the mail out goes out, so keep tuned.

Maliseets looked good to begin with but for some reason the more I saw them, the less appealing they became.

Agreed. Saw a bunch on Yahoo Auctions without the good lighting and without shape. Made them look like household slippers. :(

Maybe they look different with a foot in them. It's like the Bearfoot Shaman... if you don't have a foot in there, it looks ridiculous cause the shoes curl up like elf shoes.

Kiya, please posts pics when you receive them, would love to see Maliseet's worn.

I 2nd that. The maliseets are beautiful shoes..wish there was a lookbook or a magazine photoshoot so we can get an idea of how they look worn.

I just ordered the Gabo in black and hope to get them in a few days.

^ They are beautiful shoes, but their longevity is nil with that sole.

It looks that way. But then again, the Shaman/Bearfoot folk shoes have thin soles too. I have no idea what the soles are made of on the Maliseets.

^ They are beautiful shoes, but their longevity is nil with that sole.

that's probably why they are pushing their resoling services...

It looks that way. But then again, the Shaman/Bearfoot folk shoes have thin soles too. I have no idea what the soles are made of on the Maliseets.

You try and see the Maliseets in person and you'll see what i mean. The other mentioned style of show, particularly the sole in this case, are different constructions, different materials.

that's probably why they are pushing their resoling services...

They are only doing this with the Foley Folk, well in terms of pushing a re-soling service. This can only be done through their store in Tokyo.

Can anyone shed some light on where to source Visvims online that doesn't involve a ludicrous Colette markup? Finding anything in a US11 is proving to be quite difficult...

Does anyone know if there are any NY stockists anymore? It doesn't look like there is...

Can anyone shed some light on where to source Visvims online that doesn't involve a ludicrous Colette markup? Finding anything in a US11 is proving to be quite difficult...

You'll need a japanese based proxy buyer.

Just robokopped.

Gabo Hi Elk

IMG_1845.jpg

Patrician-Folk

IMG_1847.jpg

Who did you use to buy each pair and how much did they cost you? If you don't mind answering...

Both were about $1100 total after shipping from Japan.

What's the story on the Visvim Perfecto? Anything particularly special about it apart from the vintage effect?

They had Gabos at Union NY, not sure if they're still there though.

What's the story on the Visvim Perfecto? Anything particularly special about it apart from the vintage effect?

what are you talking about? is it a item that is supposed to be released this season or something? i don't remember seeing a visvim perfecto ever

I dunno either, I saw it in some current magazine so its definitely FW09.. it's a classic belted Perfecto with Riris all over it, but it looks beaten to death ..

oh yeah it's 150,00Y+++ as well