Sign in to follow this  
dralfonzo

Visvim a/w09

Some F.I.L stores closed this weekend for a "special exhibition". Preview of ss10, or fw 09? Hopefully fw 09, having seen the entire ss10 collection—hopefully some pics will emerge...

Some F.I.L stores closed this weekend for a "special exhibition". Preview of ss10, or fw 09? Hopefully fw 09, having seen the entire ss10 collection—hopefully some pics will emerge...

The close of F.I.L. stores are for preview of ss10.

^Thanks. Google tells me that the fw 09 "special exhibitions" happened some time ago—shame nothing really emerged to the extent of the extensive images of ss10.

I think that a racing theme is quite a difficult thing to pull off well especially for a brand like visvim where the pieces are mostly devoid of any form of graphics or 'branding', the kind of stuff that most associate with motor racing.

I think that a racing theme is quite a difficult thing to pull off well especially for a brand like visvim where the pieces are mostly devoid of any form of graphics or 'branding', the kind of stuff that most associate with motor racing.

Most of Visvim's collections have always had a thematic undertone—something that either loosely or directly the collections and their pieces pertain. I think the failing of ss10 lies where the reference points are played out too literally, for eg checkered flags designs being placed on tees.

yeah i agree. Also it's weird having the fbt in a collection with a racing theme. Obviously they are going to do the fbt again as it is so popular, but its a bit strange having a native indian moccasin in a racing collection.

then again, i'd probably be pissed of if they hadn't done a new fbt.

Meh!

To everyone that has been using the ss10 preview site - looks like it's been removed or password has been changed.

sorry for spamming but anyone interested in these?

edit: sz 9 thanks mr. selfedge

L1000535.jpg

L1000538.jpg

You forgot to state the size.

To everyone that has been using the ss10 preview site - looks like it's been removed or password has been changed.

:( Anyone know the new one? :D

Nah wasn't that, pre-orders finished up a couple days ago so the site owner took it down. Anyone managed to save all the images?

Anyone know what the 06 cut of Visvim Fluxus is? Have never heard of it or seen it.

hi. 06 cut for visvim fluxus is the womens cutting, for the ladies. :)

oops. in that case i might be wrong. anw where did you get the pic from? is there a link somewhere? thanks!

what's the name of this jacket? it's a must have *drool*

kuva4.png

No item name on the list seem to match this one.

oops. in that case i might be wrong. anw where did you get the pic from? is there a link somewhere? thanks!

It's the F/W 08 catalog. I can send it to you if you really want it.

what's the name of this jacket? it's a must have *drool*

kuva4.png

No item name on the list seem to match this one.

FLUXUS 101 INDIGO DAMAGED

They must be trying to make the Foley their flagship model now. In Monocle they said that you can send them in to get resoled as well.