Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There!

Sorry, here's another boring post about sizing - but i guess we all need help one day or another, right?

I am a 9,5 in FTB (horween) and a 10 in Virgil boots

Should i buy the serra Denali in 9,5 or 10? I'm about to buy the Burgundy ones from october 09 but can't make up my mind about sizing

I'm also trying to get my hands on a PFD jacket, don't know if i should go for Medium or Large. I usually am a Medium in most brands (Gitman, Engineered Garments, WWM, North Face...), rarely a Large (Soph.net...). I was abot o order a Medium, but i heard they fit rather small so i'm thinking i should size up and go for a L??

Last, i'm thinking more & more about the ISDT boots... Can anyone knows how they fit?

Sorry for all these questions, Thanks for your help!

Hi There!

Should i buy the serra Denali in 9,5 or 10? I'm about to buy the Burgundy ones from october 09 but can't make up my mind about sizing

I'd go with a 9.5. My serra's feel pretty roomy

Hi There!

Sorry, here's another boring post about sizing - but i guess we all need help one day or another, right?

I'm also trying to get my hands on a PFD jacket, don't know if i should go for Medium or Large. I usually am a Medium in most brands (Gitman, Engineered Garments, WWM, North Face...), rarely a Large (Soph.net...). I was abot o order a Medium, but i heard they fit rather small so i'm thinking i should size up and go for a L??

Last, i'm thinking more & more about the ISDT boots... Can anyone knows how they fit?

hi mat

i sent you a pm reply on the ISDT boots.

i would always advise going size up on visvim (and most other japanese brands for that matter) with apparell. i have made lots of expensive mistakes (see my recent interest check for a medium lieutenent) with clothing,

Thanks Dead_Wizard and bluemachine. I think i'll search for Serra & ISDT in 9.5, and a PFD jacket in Large...

Bluemachine, that's what i was thinking as well - i've also made some mistakes with Soph or HPP stuff i've ordered in Medium - they came up too small.

Fingers crossed, hope that'll fit!

Anyone advise on to how the Logan Deck Lo fit? True to size?

Pretty damn true to size in my opinion. both my size 11's have a tiny bit of room and i wear 11's in most all visvim models.

i'm putting my pair of Deck Lo's up on the Supermarket soon if anyone's interested. the brown leather joints from this summer. sz11

visvim-logan-deck-lo.jpg

obviously not my pics

Selling a few visvims if you guys are interested, feel free to email me...

Email: [email protected]

Visvim Nez Perce Kiefer, Sz 10

$325, Deadstock.

4037056733_79e0797880_b.jpg

Visvim Nez Perce Ancestor, Sz 8

$425, Worn 4-5 Times, Pristine Condition.

4189085629_acddbeeb07_b.jpg

4189090705_cc5ac43ef5_b.jpg

Visvim Logan Low, Sz 9.

$200 Shipped, used on and off. Still very good condition.

4037782540_6d7a985365_b.jpg

4037033633_9c5bffff6d_b.jpg

4037785446_914c8e430a_b.jpg

Logan Mids Sz 8

$275, Minor denim stains

4037012063_0de8a5f735_b.jpg

4037013647_0de4de2af6_b.jpg

Visvim 2 Tone, Sz 8

$225 , worn once.

4037029331_447b0b64b6_b.jpg

4037030881_882ea5691a_b.jpg

^Martyn, I know they have been producing a particular product in essentially two different versions: one with superior material usage and one without. For example, the high water pants, with one being produced with giza cotton and other without. Those shirts pictured are strange, however -- how one has a sea lsland looking label but without the actual text. Where did you get those images from?

^Martyn, I know they have been producing a particular product in essentially two different versions: one with superior material usage and one without. For example, the high water pants, with one being produced with giza cotton and other without. Those shirts pictured are strange, however -- how one has a sea lsland looking label but without the actual text. Where did you get those images from?

Actually, these two shirts are the same version with the name"Beuys B.D. L/S (Sea Island)" from current season. The shirt with text"Sea Island" label in the first pic is from F.I.L. JP store and the second one without the text is from surrender in Singapore. Acoording to my observation, all the sea island shirts from JP (including F.I.L. and local retailers)are with the text on the label. However, the S.I. shirts visvim makes for their worldwide retail stores, even including F.I.L. Hong Kong, are all only with the "space label".

Just want to know if anyone here close with visvim could explain.