Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know where I can pick up some Logan Deck Los in say a 10? (They run half a size big compared to authentics, right?)

I'm looking for either something like these visvim-logan-deck-lo-ss09.jpg

or these IMG_4918.JPG

Or maybe just an all white or grey pair. If somebodies got a pair for sale I'm paypal ready.

don't think so.

but it's a pretty obvious fake website. ridiculously low prices and models that i've never seen before.

if you go on visvim.tv, the official site, it'll list the certified retailers that carry visvim products

if you go on visvim.tv, the official site, it'll list the certified retailers that carry visvim products

Yes, i am aware of that already (?!). By the way, all the products in that site have been made by Visvim at various points in the past. I was just checking if anybody has used those mentioned sites. The Dope Factory is real for example and stocks past products (which still bemuses me considering Hiroki recently confirmed that they burn all unsold products at the end of each year).

Anybody know where I can pick up some Logan Deck Los in say a 10? (They run half a size big compared to authentics, right?)

fwiw, my suede logans run about the same size as vans - not that that necessarily means anything since visvim sizing is kind of kooky that way

"(Supreme-Visvim Hiking Boot) Normally, a boot like this weighs a ton. These are perfect. Available at Supreme LA."

those were from last year... did they restock?

The Dope Factory is real for example and stocks past products (which still bemuses me considering Hiroki recently confirmed that they burn all unsold products at the end of each year).

that's probably stock unsold by visvim... if they sell to retail stores directly, it's out of their hands - that's why you'd get random old crap showing up at union nyc sales (rip)

2010 im looking to add more white boxes in my closet

All size 11 and black

Folk FBT Shaman

Logan Deck Lo [suede]

FBT Elston

FBT Anscestor [suede or leather]

They are listed in order of importance so if anyone has a pair in good condition let me know.

P.S. who is the best proxy srvice out there?