Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have Serras, but in my exp with Visvim boots (I have Fangs and Nam-Juns) they always run at least 1/2 size big, if not more. Is it worth an expensive gamble? For you to decide...

i bought the Folk 7 holes in US11 and they fit fine ..... 12's would be way too big ... I've never owned the Serra's but I'm thinking they would be fine if they are running to size like what seems all of this season's footwear.

JDS - What size do you normally wear?

As for the new serras and past they fit true to size. If you wear an 11 buy an 11. I just got the Serra Denali in a 12 (thanks to Seenmy) These fit true to size not big, say like a pair of red wings would in a 12. I've had both 7holes (past) and Serras in 11s and both have been just a tad to small. (for reference im a size. 12 in most footwear)

-2.jpg

i bought the Folk 7 holes in US11 and they fit fine ..... 12's would be way too big ... I've never owned the Serra's but I'm thinking they would be fine if they are running to size like what seems all of this season's footwear.

No way do Fangs run big... true to size.

a little bird said....

"the cords (come) in the 03,04 and 06 (being new to this season) cuts. I could be wrong, you may want to check with seenmy.

Anyway the 04 is probably too slim for your liking? kinda akin to Dior 19s... The 06s I got were JOKES and were even tighter than the womens 07 cut !! I gave up on the pair I got, wouldn't go past my calves so I'm palming em off to Mae. So yeah, 03 is probably your best bet. I think it might be worth sizing up on the waist... normally a S = 30-32 M = 32-34, L = 34-36, XL = 36-38, but I'm not sure if I've put on weight or not, but S definitely did fit small, and being cords I don't think they have as much stretch/give than denim... Hope that's of some help. "

• 2 weeks later...

well honestly if I bought these a week later I would be forking out an extra $50~$75 thanks to the exchange rate. Getting rapped AUD->USD->YEN is terrible right now.

These are the Sense anniversary edition Serra's. Not sure if the one that just came out at FIL is a re-release or not... maybe someone can provide more details... like a pic of the box label? ha

the thing about the extra room in the serra comes from the construction. Unlike regular shoes the tongue has the ability to 'spread' allowing for more room. So I would say if you're a 12 in AM90s then you could get into serra 11's. Having said that I rock 11s in AM90s (bit snug) and these fit great with some decent socks and laced up snuggly...

I think there are like 3 different versions that were just released. First it was the black sense ones, all black and with a black vis tag on the tongue. Then it was the all black chxl ones, that looked exactly like the black sense but had a white tag. And most recently, all black but in veggie leather instead of the chxl leather. I could be wrong but I think those are the black chxl versions not the Sense anni editions. Either way they look fucking awesome.