Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody shed some light on how Virgils fit? Do they run pretty true? Wear a 10 in Logan mids, 11 in Logan lows, 11 in Gore 7 holes (I know these run small though). Thinking of proxying a pair and don't know if I need a 10 or 11, and trying to avoid a costly mistake. Thanks in advance.

bloodz - damn if those were half a size bigger I would take them off your hands, thanks for the sizing help.

Becks - the newer models with goodyear welts can be fully resoled

Thanks!

If that's the case, I can justify spending that much on a pair of boots like that.

^^^Shit, I'm in the same boat. I want a pair of Virgils so bad, but spending $700+ is hard to swallow. The fact that they can be resoled makes it a little less painful.

What about the new Serra's though? Does anybody know if they can be resoled? I thought I read somewhere that it was possible for this season, but looking at them it doesn't seem like it.

the amount of virgils coming out makes me wonder when the backlash will start due to flooding of the market.

There IS a limited amount of folks who are dropping this kinda cash on the boots... and once they're out every 3-4mnths...

nowwhatimsayin'.........?