Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience the maliseets run a little small. Maliseets were intended more than other shoes to not be worn with socks, in my opinion, so they run a little tighter than the shaman folks. I fit comfortably with socks in my shaman folks and the maliseets are snug in the same size.

yo. Can someone give me some sizing advice? I want to proxy a pair of maliseets and just want to know if they run true to the folk sizing.

If I wear a 10 in the Shaman folk do I get a 10 in the maliseets as well?

Thanks in advance.

JDS, you really think they would fit us 12ers?I'm a bit skeptical, but they are fire, so I must know.

I don't have Serras, but in my exp with Visvim boots (I have Fangs and Nam-Juns) they always run at least 1/2 size big, if not more. Is it worth an expensive gamble? For you to decide...

Separately, Ruffini disclosed he has been in contact with his friend Pharrell Williams and they are thinking about working together on some customized items for the musician. But he stressed it’s too soon to say if the collaboration could be expanded to the retail market.â€

Didn't notice the "separately" first time I read it, but I think the last thing Moncler needs to do is a BBC/Icecream collaboration.

Nice Cornell West avatar

I posted this on another thread but here goes:

Also how does the e-cat (specifically the UC ones) hold up? I realized a backpack is great for school but i hate having to unsling from my shoulder.

Is the e-cat too big for daily use? How many compartments does it have? Need to carry 15" laptop, txtbks, laptop charger, stationary, snacks etc.

I posted this on another thread but here goes:

I had this and its WAAAAY too big to be practical unless you are like 6'5 250 or intend on carrying like 75lbs of bulky shit with you on a daily basis. If I remember you are of a fairly slim build? Honestly, it looked awkward on me, so I had to give up on it and sold it (at a profit thankfully). Cant comment on longevity of it, but the construction seemed really good. I had the UC one BTW.