Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the e-cat bags for right shoudlers still being produced? been trying to find an Fl model, really fucking hard to find. anyone know a place that i can order from if so?

Asked the same thing and was advised by reliable sources that only the first e-cat had the 2 options for left/right-handedness. All subsequent e-cats are now right-handed (left shoulder).

Noob question: does visvim still produce the ballistic 20l backpack in black? Want to order one via SSJ if possible.

> > BALLISTIC 20L VEGGIE BLACK/BLACK,SAND/DK BROWN,

> > RED/LT BROWN,OLIVE/OLIVE,34650- 10A

There's a BLACK/BLACK releasing at the beginning of October. I'm thinking of getting one too.

Noob question: does visvim still produce the ballistic 20l backpack in black? Want to order one via SSJ if possible.

Colors will come in Mid-October

They will have Red / Brown / Sand / Black available and all confirmed.

All picks-ups today have been confirmed safely for everyone who has ordereds :)

Thank you

Hide

email = [email protected]

just got these via hide-san (best proxy btw). there was conversation a couple pages back about pulling the trigger right away on certain visvim items that you're strongly drawn to. i had that experience when the ancestors came out. didn't pull the trigger and i have yet to find a pair. so when i saw these there was something about them that made me contact hide to get them for me. craftsmanship is classic visvim. fit is spot on although they feel a little stiff which i'm sure will loosen up after a little while. the gum sole makes them super comfy to walk in. i'm actually kind of excited to see how these wear. might see some pics a few months down the road in the leather evo thread.

204b4176.jpg?t=1253244305

3aa3a625.jpg?t=1253244307

c70fe254.jpg?t=1253244309

in the paclites that gap is more evident, but i am pretty sure that retail on ballistic 20's about 3 years ago was something like 28k yen and not 40k like today and FBT's were around 20-25k or something.

i wonder if they've improved on the quality of things with that pricing. i have a ballistic backpack a few yrs back, lasted me about a yr and then the side seams on the laptop compartment burst open. with that pricing they should have product warranty

• 2 weeks later...
This is possibly a dumb question and I know socks are frowned upon with fbts, kiefers, etc, but does anyone go sockless wih their 7holes or serras? It would seem odd to me to wear boots without socks but let me know your experiences. Thanks in advance.

I've tried Serra's without socks, it's alright if you are not doing too much walking but I found it pretty uncomfortable and wouldn't recommend it.