Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a black ballistic backpack for sale or know where I can get one? I've been looking for one for so long I'm this close to buying one on bridge footwear lol.

The ones on Bridge have been identified as fake by reputable posters here in the past...

3842779435_29418d8c3b.jpg

Here's a rundown on the cuts. I would say all of these cuts (minus the 07 women's cut) fit true to size. The only one that wouldn't is probably the recently released 06 cut, which is their slimmest cut. It starts tapering from the waist instead of the knee like the other tapered cuts, so I would size up on those.

I can't tell.. i have what looks like that exact bag from about two years ago, but the materials are different.

Also, i've never seen one with a logo patch on the bottom right.. what else is the seller selling?

to me it is legit.

1. it's the model from fw0506 (came along with the release of the "northern isle" & "hypatex/elk leather" version)

2. tag is from 0506 collection too.

3. the embroidery on the lower right is prove too. They did so back then.

4.Zippers are prove too. (they tried to make them waterprove back then) using ykk instead of riri.

good piece.

Just some random stuff like some boots, a vintage patagonia bag, and a shirt. He seems to have good feedback. I bid on it thinking it looked legit but after looking back at some of the old bags I noticed the same thing as you.

3842779435_29418d8c3b.jpg

Here's a rundown on the cuts. I would say all of these cuts (minus the 07 women's cut) fit true to size. The only one that wouldn't is probably the recently released 06 cut, which is their slimmest cut. It starts tapering from the waist instead of the knee like the other tapered cuts, so I would size up on those.

Thanks for the info!

Does anyone know how the Ultimate Pullovers fit? I was told they're slim fit.. I'm 5'11 170.. but I don't know if I should size up or not. I usually wear Large in everything.

does anyone have any experience with visvim hoodies/pullovers? if so, can you give me any information on how they fit? I'm usually a Large in everything, but I've had some pretty eye-opening experiences with sizing in japan.. :P thanks.

Learnt the hard way my self with vis,tops/jackets always come up small, so i would go up to xl if i was you(if you can find onethat is, as there always seem less of the biggest sizes)