Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my bad, some of it was fw09 while most is ss10.

Didn't have any notice not to place images else where, just not to link to the site. I'm sure you've seen it, looks promising.

None of it is fw09, it is all ss10...im assuming here that we are talking about the same website, which is like christmas come early. The serra' that were released the other day are actual listed as ss10.

Also, if you're are wanting to place the images up, you'll have to screen capture the images as they won't drag away—and make a s/s 10 thread to put them in.

In my opinion, the range of shirts for ss10 are a little disappointing but on the whole the collection is very good. I always prefer the fw collections and im awaiting to see this years entire collection. The majority of ss10 drops next February.

Just saw the rest of the line, let me say there are a few very nice pieces not shown previously.

New Foley Folk look wack - 3 velcro straps looks utter shit : ¥44k retail isn't worth it IMO.

Maliseet Shaman Folk - very nice, much better than I thought.

Couple of other new models, FBT shamans look much nicer then earlier released images - green is still a no - go.

New Hockney's following the Serra c/w released a day or so ago. Grey looks the winner.

Logan deck's are gorgeous - subtle yet refined - ¥24k retail - will pick up a couple of pairs.

If anyone wants more info let me know, no pics until I get uncapped in a few days.

I liked the look of those foley folks with the straps in black (on the video where Hiroki's being interviewed by that annoying drawling woman), thought they were next summers though. 44,000 yen £287 + proxy fees looking at £350

None of it is fw09, it is all ss10...im assuming here that we are talking about the same website, which is like christmas come early. The serra' that were released the other day are actual listed as ss10.

Also, if you're are wanting to place the images up, you'll have to screen capture the images as they won't drag away—and make a s/s 10 thread to put them in.

In my opinion, the range of shirts for ss10 are a little disappointing but on the whole the collection is very good. I always prefer the fw collections and im awaiting to see this years entire collection. The majority of ss10 drops next February.

You're 100% right. My bad. I do agree though, fw collections > ss collections.

I won't post up the images, rather not have the website taken down. If you want it, PM me otherwise I won't link it.

LOL

http://hypebeast.com/2009/07/visvim-7-hole-73-folk/

Source: playahata @ SuperFuture

Only a matter of time before the ss10 is blown up. Let try keep it on the low - for those whom I have linked.

Really wish Nomad prices weren't so high, heres hoping sizing isn't even smaller. The hunt for an L/XL 06 nomad paclite is almost impossible

i saw ss10 today. it's pretty weak imo. possibly my least fav. collection ever. racing theme i'm not into at all. only thing i was really down with were the selvedge and epoch stoles but they are usually ridiculous amounts retail. some decent washes in the fluxus but the footwear major disappointment. sunnies by dita are decent and some dope driving gloves which you'd probably never wear anyway.

those 7 holes are fw09 i ordered them. everything else you referred too is def ss10. the shaman fbt's are not folk but do come in hideous colours ! logan deck lo's are in there. blue, light blue, black with leather heel and the rest canvas.

even the jackets weren't all that. Ketchikan and record jackets in there. records are striped horizontal - boo.

amen to that, the olive last year is a thing of beauty.Not impressed with that extra pocket and the lining looks drab compared to the coloured taping last year. if any one has it in large and wants to sell,name your price

Last year or last season. You wouldn't happen to talking about this one?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=153935

that's funny they look like the pics i posted on SF 6 weeks ago :)

I knew they were from somewhere else, couldn't remember exactly where I found it - Thread on SF is huge. Wasn't claiming them as my own if that's what you're trying to say.

But yeah, racing theme isn't quite great, especially the JC drivers - look like cheap Lotto's.