Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like how they call honeyee a magazine when its really a catalog

haha yea a lot of Japanese magazine are like that anyway... Even normal fashion magazines you buy at the convenience stores.. They're all about jamming as much product and info in as they can...

you guys are up in the wrong brand if 17 quid on a catalog is too much for you

too busy savin ma monies for elephant testicle leather mocs and handpicked lychee skin waterproof jackets from my fav brand.

Anyone see the Hiroki interview snippets on youtube from Paris preview? The woman interviewing him sounded annoying as shit.

Do you mean these virgil boot-folks shown on this preview?

http://hypebeast.com/2009/07/visvim-2009-fallwinter-collection-preview/

Scroll down a bit and you see them.

Beautiful shoes.

no it wasnt the virgils. new model as in link,look like a clarks desert boot http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2009/03/12/vogue-homme-japan-visits-visvim-fallwinter-2009-showroom/

Doesn't look like the Desert Boot model is on the list for the upcoming season, should still be released though unless they've decided to scrap it or leave it to another season?

Not sure which desert boot your referring to, or where you saw it, but visvim always bring out additional things that aren't on their pre-release list.

from one of the shop keeps at fil tokyo, yes, the g line is kaput. they are looking to open up a retail spot outside of japan. maybe america but most likely europe - france or england

hmmm, i was under the impression that the g-line is donezo - the fruity pebbles lhamo folks being a normal release.

at any rate union ny had access to the entire line... maybe worth a ping esp since i think huf is done with the brand?

While i noticed that there are few pieces missing in the description of the upcoming season in relation to the images posted here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/ology/5530236

I also noticed the same applies for the other way round, or so it seems. There are few oxford button downs being shown in the above blog, but does anybody know the description for these ie their names?

^ As i thought (and hoping for a return of the isle beanie).

The names of the oxford shirts probably won't differ that much from their usual name 'vv oxford'. Was interested in the price but all will be revealed nearer to the time of its (or rather their) release i guess.

Just saw the rest of the line, let me say there are a few very nice pieces not shown previously.

New Foley Folk look wack - 3 velcro straps looks utter shit : ¥44k retail isn't worth it IMO.

Maliseet Shaman Folk - very nice, much better than I thought.

Couple of other new models, FBT shamans look much nicer then earlier released images - green is still a no - go.

New Hockney's following the Serra c/w released a day or so ago. Grey looks the winner.

Logan deck's are gorgeous - subtle yet refined - ¥24k retail - will pick up a couple of pairs.

If anyone wants more info let me know, no pics until I get uncapped in a few days.

Couple of other new models, FBT shamans look much nicer then earlier released images - green is still a no - go.

New Hockney's following the Serra c/w released a day or so ago. Grey looks the winner.

Logan deck's are gorgeous - subtle yet refined - ¥24k retail - will pick up a couple of pairs.

I'd love to see pictures if you can provide them.

Until then, I have a couple of questions:

- shamans: folk or not?

- logan decks: are they those leather ones that were in the S/S catalog? I wanted a pair and kept waiting for them to come out.

You saw these in person? As in you can do pickups? :D

No not in person, but my hook up sent me the images. Wish I saw them in person, would be even nicer.

I'd love to see pictures if you can provide them.

Until then, I have a couple of questions:

- shamans: folk or not?

- logan decks: are they those leather ones that were in the S/S catalog? I wanted a pair and kept waiting for them to come out.

I'll try slowly to upload the images, might take a while as I don't get uncapped until sometime tomorrow Australian time.

Logan decks are not the same, these ones are canvas. Coming in black, navy, pale blue and beige.

Yes the Maliseet Shaman are folk.

Will slowly upload some images.