Visvim a/w09

dralfonzo

G-Line was visvims attempt at the American market. It came in larger size runs and consisted had FBT's, mowatt mocs, skynyrds, alpines (sierras), kiefers, and a few other models. Boxes have an American flag print on them. Problem was they were pretty fucking ugly all around. Black patent mowatts, checkerboard kiefers, camo FBT's, bright silver skynyrds, etc.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I'm hearing correctly, this upcoming season Union LA will be the only store in the US of A with any vis clothing?

=(

dude why dont you just read it on the visvim website. there will be 5 stores carrying visvim in the US

dude why dont you just read it on the visvim website. there will be 5 stores carrying visvim in the US

oh i know,

i just thought there were only a few that actually carried apparel...

concepts I am pretty sure only gets small amounts of the footwear and etc

oh i know,

did it occur to you to call up the five stores listed on their site with this question? or has u of m's undergrad education gone through a decline similar to that on the gridiron?

oh i know,

yeah those should be the ones

I just HAVE to get those Kids FBT for Levi... they should be available in all FIL stores right?

I doubt it's a store exclusive so yeah, all FIL stores should get them.

Yeh I wonder how much that shoe will cost.

Posted it on the first page -

> > FOLK-

> >

> > MALISEET ELK-FOLK BLACK,WHITE,CREAM,DK BROWN,LT BROWN,44100- 8A

I must have those Gabo Hi's - wish I could find the lo's in a 12.

Trust me, we tried to carry it two years ago and they said no. I wanted it because i personally love the line.

Then their retailers started dropping off and word is they're looking for a retailer in our area, but shit's too late, their G-Line is smear doodoo flies, it's only the JP line that's good.

if they don't pick selfedge as a retailer in SF, they gotta pickup The Darkside Initiative. it took yearssss (back in the "Recon" days) for them to get that stocklist for Neighborhood. seems like a good candidate for visvim to deal with.

They pretty much are Uggs with a massive price up. Not too sure what their price would be but normal Wabanaki's retailed for ¥69300 - being MMJ collab i'm sure these would be a lot higher.

As for the new Honeyee, I haven't picked it up yet but I will. Usually has decent articles and this time features Hiroki Nakamura and FIL Kyoto.