THIS PUT A SLIGHT DAMPER IN MY DAY.........4.5 month update on nudies......not good

M.O.A

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stitch it up with yellow thread, like the nudie thread! I wish something cool like that would happen to my Greycasts!

They look great dude, something different from the other Nudies you have! By the way, whats in the back left pocket? It gives a real nice effect!

Quote:

I used to chew because i'm fucking sweet, not because people in switzerland do. i hope nobody would start a lame habit like that so their jeans would look 'cool'. i think it looks trashy.

--- Original message by obsessis on Feb 14, 2006 04:45 AM

What does Switzerland have to do with anything?

ah nevermind........theya re regular ralf grey cast......here are them washed after basically five months of very solid 5-6 days a week wear, i even slept in them a couple times....they were filthy adn the whole needs to be properly repaired. I washed inside out in 60C water with very little washing powder and hang dry. they babely shrank at all...everything seems to have come out nicely. I plan on wearing htem for another month or so and than washing again to get a more rich deep contast.

nqrzmp.jpg

nqrzt4.jpg

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:
Quote:

I used to chew because i'm fucking sweet, not because people in switzerland do. i hope nobody would start a lame habit like that so their jeans would look 'cool'. i think it looks trashy.

--- Original message by Lars on Feb 14, 2006 10:54 AM

Maybe Snuff is common place there? I don't know.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Lars on Feb 14, 2006 10:54 AM

Maybe Snuff is common place there? I don't know.

--- Original message by Tabris on Feb 14, 2006 02:31 PM

EXACTLY!

in switzerland, it is more common for people to chew than smoke. even girls. it is ridiculous, the majority of teenagers/young adults chew over there. that is why you see nudie styles with snuffbox marks, a lot of people in switzerland get them because EVERYBODY chews over there.

just guessing here, but i think the reason lars asked what switzerland had to do with anything was because nudies are made in sweden, not because he doesn't understand that chewing is popular in northern europe, or that snuff boxes make the round wear marks on some jeans...

this is the best denim love story i've ever read.

so fitting for Valentine's Day.

:)

Quote:

just guessing here, but i think the reason lars asked what switzerland had to do with anything was because nudies are made in sweden, not because he doesn't understand that chewing is popular in northern europe, or that snuff boxes make the round wear marks on some jeans...

--- Original message by snugglepony on Feb 14, 2006 05:44 PM

i assumed he knew they were made in sweden, at least that was more possible than him knowing about the chew statistics for the country/region.

Quote:
Quote:

i assumed he knew they were made in sweden, at least that was more possible than him knowing about the chew statistics for the country/region.

--- Original message by obsessis on Feb 14, 2006 07:57 PM

If I am that he, then yeah, I already knew.

Quote:

i'm an idiot. i meant sweden so when i looked at it i saw 'sweden' instead of switzerland.