THIS PUT A SLIGHT DAMPER IN MY DAY.........4.5 month update on nudies......not good

M.O.A

fuck man, are you kidding me? quick lil skate session infront of my house before class.....skating some little bump and BAM....this fuckin happened....well i guess they can still fix it....hopefully, the seams just came undone....i guess this is what happens when youw ear a pair of jeans everyday for almost 5 months

nefevp.jpg

neff5s.jpg

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^regular ralfs arent that tight.....and yeah im gonna try and fix it. I feel really weird right now about this whole thing. Those were my favorite artcicle of clothing. I was planning on wearing em another month or so before i washed em too....we'll see what i can do, ill update later

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

^regular ralfs arent that tight.....and yeah im gonna try and fix it. I feel really weird right now about this whole thing. Those were my favorite artcicle of clothing. I was planning on wearing em another month or so before i washed em too....we'll see what i can do, ill update later

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 8, 2006 03:15 PM

Now it's time for a pair of the selvage Ralfs. Those will definitely hold up.

i say you write to nudie... they say where your dry jeans for 6months through tears and shit... well theyre jeans didnt even stand the 6 months. ask em for a new pair. see what they say... last thing they want is a customer whos raw denim fell the fuck apart and didnt last. ruin theyre reputation.

SUPERJUNKIE

Quote: ^regular ralfs arent that tight.....and yeah im gonna try and fix it. I feel really weird right now about this whole thing. Those were my favorite artcicle of clothing. I was planning on wearing em another month or so before i washed em too....we'll see what i can do, ill update later

You wore them pretty tight though.

I like what witts is saying here, nudies definately are promoting wearing your jeans for a long time before washing, if this contributed at all to the rip [iMO this is at least part of the cause], then i would contact them.

Not sure how far it will get you but surely it is worth a go.

EDIT: They wont be able to replace the time though.

teisco.gif

Edited by haptronic on Feb 8, 2006 at 04:21 PM

^^ so it seems

i dont'think nudie is going to give you a pair based on the argument that you shouldn't wash them for 6 months.

if anything, washing would weaken them, no?

definitely don't tell them you were skating in them when they ripped, they for sure won't cover damage from skateboarding! icon_smile_tongue.gif

nairb49

Quote:

i say you write to nudie... they say where your dry jeans for 6months through tears and shit... well theyre jeans didnt even stand the 6 months. ask em for a new pair. see what they say... last thing they want is a customer whos raw denim fell the fuck apart and didnt last. ruin theyre reputation.

--- Original message by witts on Feb 8, 2006 03:49 PM

i doubt they'd give him a new pair. if they did this for him there would be so many people wanting to take advantage. plus, how would they even know he's only worn them for 5 months? maybe if they looked new, that would be different.

but anyways, this sucks man, i feel your pain. i'd feel like i just wasted 5 months if id happened to me.