Become a SuperMan: Commentary, critique and advise on YOUR style

skecr8r

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thought this is a joke thread until skecr8r made his post, now became kinda interested. But it's quite difficult to find full body picture of myself in digitally, so I didn't have many to pick from..

Here's two pictures of different style or idea I was experimenting with lately, in any case.

My budget is low for stuff that can't be worn often (t-shirts, socks, etc.) and high for stuff that gets constant use (jeans, blazers, bags). And quite limited local selection, since I'm in Toronto.

c.jpg

sunglasses - vogue

blazer - dictionaire

shirt - andres garcia

jeans - evisu no. 1 ("paris genes" ed.)

pendant - chrome hearts

watch - seiko

22616328215649l.jpg

sunglasses - vogue

blazer/jacket - igai

shirt - guess

jeans - izzue lm

pendant - ????

watch - seiko

duffel - prada

shoes - converse

Edited by red120 on Feb 12, 2006 at 09:14 PM

Quote:

i like your style but it seems a bit voer done with the hair a bit too much as super said: sayin or however you spell it. na dim not a big fan of the glasses. and i like collars on the inside of the jacket. but i still like yourstyle alot.

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Feb 13, 2006 06:22 PM

You basically ripped apart his style but said you like it. I agree with you though. That looks like a picture someone would post as a joke.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Quote:
Quote:

i like your style but it seems a bit voer done with the hair a bit too much as super said: sayin or however you spell it. na dim not a big fan of the glasses. and i like collars on the inside of the jacket. but i still like yourstyle alot.

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Feb 13, 2006 06:22 PM

You basically ripped apart his style but said you like it. I agree with you though. That looks like a picture someone would post as a joke.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 13, 2006 06:27 PM

yeah your right my bad :(. i like his style i guess its just the little details that bug me

chwa?

Sc8crer - Good stuff. Im tryin to build my `date outfit.` Im taking that first pic as a model but doing it with dark jeans and trying to find some black sneakers with a white midsole (stussy court force black?).

As for jewelry what do you think about rockin some gold? I saw some gold skull pendants with daggers in the same store they sell number nine at in my area. I was thinking of using it as a necklace pendant and getting a different one to hang on a thin gold wallet chain hanging outta my back pocket.

Everyone used to always say you should stick with silver but what about the gold? Whats your opinion?

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Gold is the shit if you don't overdo it. I have alot of real gold that I wear, just never rings/watch/necklace like a friggin' Ukrainian mobster or a pikey.......keep it simple and you can't go wrong. I wear a gold pendant/wallet chain from my belt sometimes, its original, go for it.

Quote:

Sc8crer - Good stuff. Im tryin to build my `date outfit.` Im taking that first pic as a model but doing it with dark jeans and trying to find some black sneakers with a white midsole (stussy court force black?).

As for jewelry what do you think about rockin some gold? I saw some gold skull pendants with daggers in the same store they sell number nine at in my area. I was thinking of using it as a necklace pendant and getting a different one to hang on a thin gold wallet chain hanging outta my back pocket.

Everyone used to always say you should stick with silver but what about the gold? Whats your opinion?

--- Original message by MilSpex on Feb 13, 2006 11:28 PM

how about nbhd x adidas superstar 35th and HTM fragment croc AF1? icon_smile_big.gif some visvims will be good actually, like the elk FBTs or MJT. also madfoot mad daaam or mad one.

necklace : how about feather necklace? it has been done in a lot of styles by goro, jam home made and (maybe) chrome hearts...

jeans : there's always fenom 207 or 505-207. the black resonate gdeh raw denim with leather/suede applique on the waistband and backpocket isnt bad either

Edited by hahnstch on Feb 14, 2006 at 08:15 AM

Quote:

RastaMan.jpg

Went to the beach today. Left my sneakers in the car.icon_smile_clown.gif

Edited by youwish on Feb 13, 2006 at 07:08 PM

--- Original message by youwish on Feb 13, 2006 07:07 PM

your facial expression is like pissed off.

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-

Quote:

RastaMan.jpg

Went to the beach today. Left my sneakers in the car.icon_smile_clown.gif

Edited by youwish on Feb 13, 2006 at 07:08 PM

--- Original message by youwish on Feb 13, 2006 07:07 PM

lightning and thunder, brimstone and fire, JAH will strike down the weak heart that takes his people as a joke...

denim is the new crack

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote:

how about nbhd x adidas superstar 35th and HTM fragment croc AF1? icon_smile_big.gif some visvims will be good actually, like the elk FBTs or MJT. also madfoot mad daaam or mad one.

necklace : how about feather necklace? it has been done in a lot of styles by goro, jam home made and (maybe) chrome hearts...

jeans : there's always fenom 207 or 505-207. the black resonate gdeh raw denim with leather/suede applique on the waistband and backpocket isnt bad either

--- Original message by hahnstch on Feb 14, 2006 07:30 AM

speakin of the htm fragment croc af1's....i'd kill for the white ones.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by hahnstch on Feb 14, 2006 07:30 AM

speakin of the htm fragment croc af1's....i'd kill for the white ones.

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Feb 14, 2006 04:31 PM

Hanstch I wish I had your budget...Nice recommendations. Yeah for the shoes I was definately thinkin something in black with a white midsole. feather necklace? A little HF 2001 but yeah I like Goros from what Ive seen...

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

i just realized red120 said his budget is low for things that dont get much use like tee shirts/socks, and high for things that get a lot of use, like blazers and bags.

cos lord knows i spend my entire life with an open blazer on with no shirt underneath, rockin some flip flops. as long as i can carry my hair products in my bag, im satisfied.

BALDERDASH.