Rick Owens Mens S/S 10 Paris

Kodak

it is still 100% rick but with some new elements. i mean, how many collections can someone put out with the same 10 pieces slightly altered/upgraded? he has never been one to be stagnant, so I think the evolution makes sense... and besides, it is still filled with a ton of his basic, fundamental pieces which are largely unchanged. i like how he's switched up the outerwear and footwear also.. the boots look particularly beautiful.

I'll wait for showroom pictures, because like many of Rick's shows, the styling can really change how a piece looks/wears. The sleeker stuff works better than the chunky stuff (the chunky stuff from fall has been the best iteration of those silhouettes that he's done to date), but I think most people just tend to prefer Rick's fall collections anyway.

i like a lot of it. some i'm indifferent to.

i like the colours, colourblocking, slightly futuristic aesthetic... I like most of the footwear, save for the HIGH hightop splayed sneaker. good textures all around and the silhouettes are interesting and a bit wacky.

not huge fan of denim jacket hybrid things. but i like the look of these:

10.jpg

13.jpg

denim??