Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

whos stupid enough to pay $300 for diesel painted jack purcells

if you're desperate - i'll paint your shoes for the cost of paint  :rolleyes:

thought it was gonna b $200.   anyway i r stoopid nuff 2 pays caus u dont got mmm paint.

i rep''ing it anyway I hate so much KW when it comes to Fashion, and I have a "dude" in my class who is in love with him and pretend he is a "terrible fashionable nigga loving black bitches on Tumblr and golden stuff like Kanye" ... he is a 5 feet tall white sick boy with no taste.

"[We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no," he said. "How many motherfuckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?"

9923569213_94f28604e5_z.jpg

Rick Owens 08 blistered sweatpants. Designed almost 6 years ago. elessar53.gif

& almost sure n(N) and Julius had some even before.

at a 2nd hand store i saw this old season dark blue bernhard willhelm oversized sweatshirt with really cool pattern cutting...it also "SEXY" printed on the front in red letters in a crazy typeface. i didnt buy it but i cant stop thinking about it now

Hey didn't know where to put this so move/nuke if necessary...

My margiela converse came through today and they look awesome, im just wondering how anyone on here plans on keeping them looking fresh,

with the paint the way it is an all....

I know that over time the paint will flake off, but i dont want it to get to a point where im left with just a pair of red converse, so is there anything i can spray on them to limit or slow down the flaking off process??

Any ideas welcomed :D

If that can cheer you up, Nicolas is going to LV.

Lots of people are bored of it (to a certain point) and the shows (and some writes) of showing signs of it.

And it seems (to me, at least) that only a small part of the industry is seeing what's wrong.

Price point is $500-ish if I remember correctly. After talking with a friend at Owenscorp it appears it is a parnership but the materials are all Rick and not some regular adidas crap (think MMMXConverse). The project basically started before the partnership was conceived.

Right just got the details from Danchu

Thank you for your mail.

We have 6 style of Rick Owens x adidas, and they will be available in store in Jan.

The size run in UK size, and this is the available size for pre-order. (UK4/EU37 UK5/EU38 UK6/EU39 UK7/EU41 UK8/EU42 UK9/EU43)

The price for leather one is TWD 19500, and for nylon one is TWD 17500.

also a link to the dropbox with pictures in it. but below are the 6 styles they are getting. 

IMG_4281.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

Edited by jackg