Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

Seeing the Stone Island label in the tottaly different context than I'm used too (boutiques in Italy, my favourite designs by E. Hugh, superb fabrics, material science) - worn by british chavs and hooligans, feels really sickening.

Edited by Brainboy

Seeing the Stone Island label in the tottaly different context than I'm used too (boutiques in Italy, my favourite designs by E. Hugh, superb fabrics, material science) - worn by british chavs and hooligans, feels really sickening.

stone island has been huge with chavs and other ilk (skins, hooligans etc) for years, even when i left the uk (mid 90's). personally, to me it will always be associated with that over any high fashion shit or 'material science'.

edit: reminds me of a white trash neighbour i had whose kid was called 'wolf' and he seemingly only ever wore a wifebeater w/ a stone island or umbro jacket.

Edited by conqueror

Do not wear high waisted jeans if you are skinny, it emphasizes your waist and makes you look like a pear.

Don't wear puffy jacket with skinny jeans.

Jil's marble pattern things with Dior greyhounds would look cool.

Drinking bottled water in public doesn't make you look like a model.

Girls, +5 celsius isn't cold enough for canada goose down parkas.

phew.