Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone know or is working in some form with Lanvin and perhaps ia able to order previous stuff, or know if any boutique carries anything from S/S 2009 - in particular this jacket:

LwpY0l.jpg

Image is of user Fuuma.

Anything that might help, PM please. A reward if i end up buying the jacket is definitely possible!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

speaking of Raf and obscure youth subcultures check out this long 4-part blog post about Gyaru Girls....

http://neojaponisme....gyaru-part-one/

' “From a class perspective, ganguro girls did not think at all about looking like the people who belonged to the class above their own. In that way, this was an epoch-making fashion†(Namba 2006). At the same time, there were no celebrity models for ganguro. The gyaru had become almost completely free from the pressures of fashion’s classic authoritative groups — foreigners, the rich, celebrities — and instead only looked horizontally to their peers.'

Edited by FrankWhite

I just feeling comfortable ts, slim jeans, old sneakers these days.

I'm in a minimalizing phase right now.

IMO, if you have a nice face, nice skin and a fit, toned body, classic simple clothes will bring out the best. no need to go overboard and spend on the latest whatever. (unless i really really need it and it fit perfectly with my wardrobe)

Buy everything on sale / 1 season ago concept. Fresh graduate salary + living on my own means I can't just max out cards on japanese proxies anymore.