Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

what is with tresbien's paypal system? just made my first order in about a year, and instead of a direct payment it said that i had 'authorised a payment to be charged later' (???). then for whatever reason it took 2 days to go through and did this - really not sure what is going on.

R1PYq.jpg

is this normal? looks strange to me.

never seen anything like that! it reminds me of those internet scams that send you fake paypal invoices saying once you email then with a tracking code the payment will clear.

when i have ordered through tres i think i did just a standard credit card payment and it seemed to work fine.

never seen anything like that! it reminds me of those internet scams that send you fake paypal invoices saying once you email then with a tracking code the payment will clear.

when i have ordered through tres i think i did just a standard credit card payment and it seemed to work fine.

i emailed jonas the screenshot, he said sometimes that paypal only takes a small amount at first to see if its legit or something. i dunno, either way apparently its all good.

I prefer presentations more than anything. Presentations do make me feel bad for the models though, they are forced to stand about for 45 minutes while ugly people drink wine and snap constant photos of their privates.

wasteland's online shop is terrible, hyped themselves way too hard. overpriced too, same shit sells for way less in store.

edit: on two different occasions at wasteland i overheard two guys talking about really getting into diesel.

one dude was selling og helmut lang and the other had margiela stuffs.

I think your lookbooks are quality enough, suzie.

I actually think I prefer dope lookbooks to runway shit, but obviously the runway stuff is an event.

yo thanks. it's just that in the past weeks, the organization of MTL fashion week have been sending me emails, asking me to participate to the next edition, saying i was their "coup de coeur" and all that jazz. and they even emailed that stylist that i work with sometimes to have her to get me to do it...

i know it's gonna bring exposure, but every time i went to events for mtl fashion week i was sorta disappointed... there's also a lot of money, time and stress involved

do you have a rep sistersuzie? i would at least talk to one and see what they say about it if you don't. theres lots of like trade shows and stuff you can go to too.

to clarify: tradeshows that buyers for stores go to

yeah i have to check that out

I prefer presentations more than anything. Presentations do make me feel bad for the models though, they are forced to stand about for 45 minutes while ugly people drink wine and snap constant photos of their privates.

they're great to look at the pieces, but idk, i don't wanna make the models do that!

both presentations and runways take a good budget to do right no matter how many favors get called in etc. I think continuing to do a look book in the manor you are is far better suited for your business. i would think going the tradeshow route would be a safer bet to gauge interest of retailers/wholesalers , gain exposure and build your business. it can also open up the door to working with a rep or showroom.