Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

I tried to get a laurel crown made for shits and giggles but my home girl didn't go through with it. Time to raid the costume closets of some thespians, get my ass a exomis.

word. more people should save, upload and post collections.

gonna post both of em because they're really awesome and preen is getting better.

and i just came here to mention that drop crotch shorts are the shit. comfortable, goes with (almost) anything - i can wear those with a blazer and a white shirt or with a tee) and pleasant to wear.

almost a whole year after seeing it, i have to say taht Haider Ackermann's menswear collection was really dope. I didn't understood and couldnt see how a man wearing those clothes would go well with a woman wearing his (womens) clothes. Now I understand and I hope that he makes some other mens clothes.

Sadly it was one season. Now if I had the money I would straight wear that shit every night. Those silk pants on Luisaviaroma are so sick. The jackets ran for an arm and a leg though.

Although it was just a one-off carte blanche collection, he did say that if he has the opportunity and time to focus on it, he would love to do another menswear collection *fingers crossed* Tried on a few pieces at DSM, and all I have to say is heck yes.

will , have you ever thought about setting up an archive directory like at stylezeitgeist?

yes, but a new subforum/section would have to be created inside superfashion and i dont have the rights to do that. i can talk about it with the mods, tho. it's still a good idea

Lots of persons, here, have raf, ann dem, helmut, geller, cdg and dior stuff *yes i forgot some designers, but thats what the users have, in general.

what do you guys think ?

:)

maybe, since by the end of all this she had the possibility of attracting a younger audience. So starting up her own new line would seem like a good idea.

BUT she'll probably just go back to reading books with her partner.