Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

it's like a menswear tumblr threw up on the stylist's computer and they were like "awesome" and ate the vomit and ejaculated this all over their "mood board" and smeared doo-doo internet hype all over

Gotta agree i hate shit like that... its like have a little self fucking respect and don't look like a page from cosmo girl you peasant

lexdray20cover.jpg

styling shots like this a la "pocket dumps/edc" MAKE ME WANNA THROW UP

:(:mad:

it's like a menswear tumblr threw up on the stylist's computer and they were like "awesome" and ate the vomit and ejaculated this all over their "mood board" and smeared doo-doo internet hype all over

i thought that it was just one dude's EDC (not a company) and thought how hilarious it would be if he carried it all at once.

then i realized it was a company "inspired" by visvim.

On a more general note why is it so taboo to have breasts on display? A man can show some nipple action and nobody cares, but the minute a woman does it and all hell breaks loose. A lot of women have no problem breastfeeding in public, however there is no practical reason for a man to pull out his pecs.

Probably a stupid question, but surely women have more a reason/justification to flash nips then men? Or is it just down to the sexualized body and women as fetish objects?

wooster.png

http://www.wwd.com/business-news/nick-wooster-departs-neimans-3620110

what's the story behind this???

no public explanation still--

packing up his lil' FBTs and thom browne suits to head elsewhere

what's the story behind this???

no public explanation still--

packing up his lil' FBTs and thom browne suits to head elsewhere

was prolly taking too much time away from his tumblr. but yeah curious what happened. been wondering since his details wants/needs thing said "was the fashion director" blah blah

Gawd. Nickelson Wooster has been so much of an inspiration and obsession lately. It doesn't help that he's fucking hot.

tumblr_lj0plu4ynp1qglt6io1_500.png?w=466&h=695

untitled1.bmp

of course i could go on posting his photos but i'm sure most of you have seen them. aughhhh

Gawd. Nickelson Wooster has been so much of an inspiration and obsession lately. It doesn't help that he's fucking hot.

tumblr_lj0plu4ynp1qglt6io1_500.png?w=466&h=695

untitled1.bmp

of course i could go on posting his photos but i'm sure most of you have seen them. aughhhh

For those with athletic builds (v-tapered broad shoulders and narrow waist) what brand offers a good fit? I've tried Gitman, BoO, etc. but nothing seems to fit right. Either I have to size up for shoulder fit and end up with a baggy torso, or end up with a great fit in the body but tight chest and shoulders. Very frustrating!

These posts really crack me up.

"An athletic man, or whatever you want to call him, will only look good in a very classic suit, a pair of classic jeans, athletic clothes or simply naked. Forget fashion. This is not going to happen, unless you want to look like a Chippendales dancer in designer clothes." -- Hedi Slimane

That is your answer. You are simply not meant for schoolboy oxford shirts made for tiny guys with little muscle mass--you are not Jason Schwartzman.

Band of Outsiders will never fit you and trying to make it fit on your stocky frame is not going to look good at all.

Buying clothes for the sake of buying clothes that fit for an athletic man should not be difficult at all. You can walk into most department stores and shops in America and Europe and have no problem finding classic clothing that simply fills the need for a shirt, a suit, whatever. I don't understand why some people take extra lengths to try and make certain brands "work" for them when it was obviously not created with them in mind.