Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

haha we don't know what happened and it would be stupid (for dior) to (definitely) fire him. who else could replace him?

honestly, I don't think anyone could. I don't think he did it - he's not stupid, and he's lived in the jewish quarter forever apparently?

I think this is some bullshit, honestly.

It is so hard to please others with your style when you cannot even satisfy yourself with the type of clothing you wear. My body shape does not seem to fit well with the kinds of clothes that I choose. (My sudden realization.)

screw that

edit: Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman said of Galliano's dismissal this afternoon: "I think John Galliano made a terrible mistake and such offensive behaviour could not be ignored. It is all the same true that he has a huge talent and has contributed enormously to the resurrection of the house of Dior. Who can predict what the future will bring?"

read more

What do you guys think hes going to do now?

it would be pretty appropriate to retire but I am not sure that will truly happen. I could see him ghost designing for someone even Dior to be honest. I can't speak on what type of fortune Galliano has or does not have but that is going to be the main determining factor with whatever he chooses. I have not been following the story because I never liked Galliano's designs but have any of his employees spoken out about his language at work?

So at what point did the japland brands decide it was 'normal' to be charging $1k for nylon parkas?

Because I'm sitting here wearing a vtg 60/40 Sierra designs parka i bought for 100 off das 'bay and laughing at fucks who are buying the sophnet x lol x woolen woolrich x undercover nylon shit.

hell, i can get a custom designed leather jacket from drew & co for $750 and that's something my kids are going to be playing with.