Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

been weirdly tempted to get some sort piercing recently think it's since i saw this guy maybe?

pict-20101122_mackey_047.jpg

or something about looking at so much old raf / skinhead stuff recently. something about shaved heads, buttondowns and bombers (what im rocking recently). just makes sense. nose might be good since it won't leave anything behind once i get bored.

^ great picture haha

in other news, april77 seems to have found whatever financial backing/got serious again now... too bad they have been pushed behind and went in a bad direction for a couple of years

heres a recent video that may have been superdope maybe 3 or 4 years ago...

seems a bit previous level now

been weirdly tempted to get some sort piercing recently think it's since i saw this guy maybe?

[img ]http://www.choiceisyours.jp/swagger/news/pict-20101122_mackey_047.jpg[/img]

or something about looking at so much old raf / skinhead stuff recently. something about shaved heads, buttondowns and bombers (what im rocking recently). just makes sense. nose might be good since it won't leave anything behind once i get bored.

I like piercings and had my lip pierced for a few years. I wish I had another piercing, but I feel I'm past it now. Septum piercings are cool, but the only people I see with them anymore are hipster girls.

new ysl men a/w 2010 is awesome, but i am too lazy to start a thread and i don't understand their new short film:

00080m-1.jpg

00220m.jpg

julius designer, horikawa tatsuro comes off like a petulant sod. he's smart enough to make himself sound like an intellectual in japland. sounds emo sometimes.

oh and homi29 likes pants.

looks weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ great picture haha

in other news, april77 seems to have found whatever financial backing/got serious again now... too bad they have been pushed behind and went in a bad direction for a couple of years

heres a recent video that may have been superdope maybe 3 or 4 years ago...

seems a bit previous level now

This brand,, i want so badly to still like them.

I wish they did a better job on their perfecto jacket.

I wish they would do a pair of bleachers.

always the same stuff...

but I like the video tho, just the guy and the girl to be honest...