Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

Could someone post picture of the old NN jacket someone was selling on here from the same collection than this one, please?

2who96g.jpg

Better yet, could someone post the whole collection or pm me pics or links to the full collection? I can't find it..

Thanks in advance

edit: could someone post pictures of the old (autumn-winter 02-03) BW made with dinosaurs prints?

call me a weirdo but it bothers me when people take waywt and cover their face with their hand or blur it out or something. i understand some people are uncomfortable for privacy reasons or what not with revealing their face but i feel like your face is a fairly integral part of your fashion, not just if you're attractive, but if your style integrates well with the you beneath it all.

as we've all seen in the hairstyle thread, you really need a full face shot to fully see how the cut goes with your head, and i think the same goes for full outfit shots. it's part of who you are and how you present yourself...

in the last couple months i have had to spend several hundred dollars on repairs to rick owens products.... fuck that

haha. damn it...like what? sole for ur trainers?

a few weeks after i went in for army i saw some guys with the topknot within the same day and thought to myself: fuck, thank god i'm bald now.

Fuck the topknot is reaching played out status in Singapore, unsteezy dudes be rocking it fug.

i don;t get the fascination with ann d, it looks ridiculous on just about everyone. i also don;t get people's completely incoherent style/closets.

i just don;t see how ro goes with visvim goes with dior, etc. makes no sense to me. i think dressing in one designer is easy/lazy/perfectly fine.