Guest jmatsu

Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest TheCatalyticMind

I dont think workwear is boring at all, just misunderstood by the general population, which sucks because the good stuff gets pretty pricey.

Random thought of the day:

I honestly think it would be awesome if I could be a steezy gothninja. Sadly im 5'8'' tops and I dont have the cash. :(

I just got a polyester/rayon dark gray sports coat from MW and trying to figure out what to wear with this. I have a lucky straight vintage jeans with chucks but my wardrobe is really bare.. I'm just starting out guys so any advice would be great.

33vezqw.jpg

nou6ua.jpg

I dont think workwear is boring at all, just misunderstood by the general population, which sucks because the good stuff gets pretty pricey.

Random thought of the day:

I honestly think it would be awesome if I could be a steezy gothninja. Sadly im 5'8'' tops and I dont have the cash. :(

I agree with you in all aspects. I think there's a point where workwear starts becoming, just that, workwear, and it turns really average and boring.

At least gothninja gets to complain about how they're 'misunderstood' and 'postmodern', workwear adherents just look kinda like goofy carpenters, except they spent hundreds for the 'aesthetic' and 'durability' of the clothing. I'm certainly guilty of this. :mad:

Why is Nirvana/Kurt Cobain so popular in Japan right now?

always been popular, the nirvana craze never died over there.

arena homme plus winter spring 09-10

you niggas need to stop hurtin the old man's feelings. fuckin bloggahs

4108478309_a0bfef7582_o.jpg

4109243544_1dc499e524_o.jpg

4108478367_9196a624e5_o.jpg

4109243712_bcc7497ba2_o.jpg

4108478473_a314d8de7f_o.jpg

4109243816_f28229699f_o.jpg

4108478613_84d45cd203_o.jpg

4109243948_dcdf3f66d0_o.jpg

4108478733_e26050b314_o.jpg

4108478827_be187da576_o.jpg

thank you for posting this article.

I love that raf bomber. a grail for me.

today's superfashion random thought: last season's RO wedges fell apart because the leather used was too "oily". during transport the oils literally seeped out of the leather and interfered with the glue's capacity to hold the parts together.

i want to dress like this someday

9089adidasWeb.jpg

yeah, i just figured the shoes added this playfulness to the stark professionalism of the rest of the ensemble. & the dude's age complicates how you perceive him wearing suede adias sneakers

that's what i meant, sorry 4 not clarifying that i didn't want that literal look