Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

^^^ yo, can you throw down some basic introduction?

overview

uses

cons/pros

believe the hype?

kinda info

will reward with love + rep

Iam interested, too.

sorry bout that. Dug thru the piles of old school stuff and I've only found informations about "old" techno fabrics (betwen 00 and 05 or so)

I remember that I've heard a lot about the newer ones, but I don't have the sheets about them. Sorry about that again.

I really, really like Jun Takahashi's style. Still keeps it street. But from pics I see of him, he's not decked out in his own stuff, not even a peice thats the best of his best. sometimes he's not even wearing anything from his line. sup wit dat?

I really, really like Jun Takahashi's style. Still keeps it street. But from pics I see of him, he's not decked out in his own stuff, not even a peice thats the best of his best. sometimes he's not even wearing anything from his line. sup wit dat?

pZpjujGmVdE

The enigmatic Rei Kawakubo has come together with plenty of unusual partners' date=' but her latest collaboration just might beat all. It’s with The Beatles. Comme des Garcons and Apple Corps Ltd. – the London-based company that manages the legacy and musical catalog of the British band - are teaming up to launch a new collection of bags under The Beatles/Comme des Garcons label, with the first styles slated to debut mid-November at Dover Street Market, Kawakubo’s multi-brand emporium in London, and Gyre in Tokyo, with additional distribution to follow. While details were scarce at press time, the deal with Apple Corps is a long-term one, and could see Kawakubo also design other items such as T-shirts.[/quote']

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/i-wanna-hold-your-handbag-comme-des-garcons-latest-deal-2318462?src=nl/newsAlert/20090928

I like comme, but this collab is totally random:confused:

i see 10 guys per day wearing beatles tees. and sometimes it's even couples. i want to take my og beatles vinyls and slap em' all with them.... wearing my black flag tee.

can i slap you with my original joy division tee

actually no i just want to hug u if u have originalz

(and steal em from you, branespload status)

giuseppe zanotti gave a preview of the new shoes for balmain this season. the were all beaded and shit, which makes me think that the theme this year will be native american indian or something like that. jesus help us.
yeah you can see that all up in menswear too. April 77 f/w is a joke this season.