Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

JfejEPQ.jpg

does this version of the rick owen dunks have a specific name or id? I am looking for the ones with the lower tongue. 

clocked it! they are: RU2891 if anyone is interested

anyone know where to get them in a 42/43??

Edited by jackg

• 2 weeks later...

The cropped and tapered cut for trousers that is present in a few collections is something i really can't get behind. The fabrics at Haider look amazing, but the cut of the trousers (and blazers) are off-putting.

On the other part of the world, the same cut done by the likes of CdG and Yohji are perfectly fine to me.

Some of the archived Damir Doma stuff coming up on LN-CC is amazing! Although I am not sure how I feel about items from AW12 that were on sale just coming back at full price. 

Edited by jackg

• 3 weeks later...

i had tons of respect for vibskov on basis of his clothing alone

discovering that he's a drummer (and a very tight one) is very inspiring. 

tons of respectx10000000

met vibskov and his CFO at china chalet in like 08 wit habia and Liberation1945, maybe fookums was there?

cool bros

i like the symmetrical prints trend.

givenchy stuff reminds me of a lot of things that i like the art direction of. giga wing, silk scarves, and blazblue.

think there's a market for this?

i might need to come out with a line of printed silk scarves.

Posting the missing collections of certain designers is something I've been wanting to do for a while and I've decided, as you can see, to post Dries' collections for now.

I've also been wondering if adding a subforum for designer's collections would be something good and not superfluous, as the general/discussion threads, articles and others are just being buried...

Some members, months ago, brought up the idea of doing a subforum like SZ did for items archives... Still unsure about this for many reasons, but if you guys want one and will post in it then why not?!

Agreed that sounds dope.  A little hentai forum I used to frequent had a nice archive setup. 

This would also keep me from scrolling through 80 links just to find a old collection that doesn't exist anymore style.com/gq

It's all done manually and one by one.

edit: this reminded me i have to ask for a catwalking account.

Bill is the man.

Do you use an account to mass upload? There's a thread about girl style I pretty much singlehandedly update on styleforum but that's cause I can go in my pics and just select and post a bunch at a time without going into any other sites or whatever, if that's possible here I'd love to contribute...

Bill is the man.

Do you use an account to mass upload? There's a thread about girl style I pretty much singlehandedly update on styleforum but that's cause I can go in my pics and just select and post a bunch at a time without going into any other sites or whatever, if that's possible here I'd love to contribute...

No, I just use postimage.

So what's up with robert geller? I haven't seen any collections as of late...

you could have googled "geller fall 2013", used our archive or our search function. anyway:

Robert Geller F/W 13

Robert Geller S/S 13

Robert Geller F/W 12

Robert Geller S/S 12

• 2 weeks later...

I'm expecting some hardcore negging for this, but are classic peacoats still rockable?

I saw one at goodwill for like 8 bucks so I copped it thinking I could flip it on ebay, But the more I look at it the more I dig it.

I just feel like I'd be that menswear lame-o with it on ã€ãƒ»_・?】

• 2 weeks later...